I completed the B Spec Professional but i didnt get any Gift Car Ticket Level 12.
I didnt get any gift car ticket at all!
The last series in Professional i completed was the GT World Championship.
I was actually equal first which still gives me the gold trophy.
I received the Zonda R from the GT World Championship but no Gift Car Ticket.
I tried replaying Lamborghini and won it. But still no ticket.
Does that mean i need to race the whole GT World Championships again? Too painful to go thru all the events again.
I even went back to win all the GT World Championship individual races.
I didnt get any gift car ticket at all!
The last series in Professional i completed was the GT World Championship.
I was actually equal first which still gives me the gold trophy.
I received the Zonda R from the GT World Championship but no Gift Car Ticket.
I tried replaying Lamborghini and won it. But still no ticket.
Does that mean i need to race the whole GT World Championships again? Too painful to go thru all the events again.
I even went back to win all the GT World Championship individual races.