- 27

- Princeton, NJ
- Theoretician
Hi all,
I searched the forums for an answer/discussion on this to no avail (please correct me/point me in the right direction, if this has already been addressed).
Have any of you noticed that when you RM the ZR1 and the NSX and drive from cockpit view, the rear view/lookback lacks any cockpit/interior detail (i.e., there is no backseat/truck/etc. detail.). These are premium cars, and all other premium cars have full interior detail (that I have found), but these two don't.
Any other cars without this? Any other RMs without this? They much have not been able to finish this in time ...
--Gus
I searched the forums for an answer/discussion on this to no avail (please correct me/point me in the right direction, if this has already been addressed).
Have any of you noticed that when you RM the ZR1 and the NSX and drive from cockpit view, the rear view/lookback lacks any cockpit/interior detail (i.e., there is no backseat/truck/etc. detail.). These are premium cars, and all other premium cars have full interior detail (that I have found), but these two don't.
Any other cars without this? Any other RMs without this? They much have not been able to finish this in time ...
--Gus