No Limit Drift Team

United States
laurens
mudslinger2500
Looking for new members, hoping to get the word out and spreading, we are a new team there are currently about 10-12 members, if you are interested or kno of somebody who is interested shoot me a msg or friend request on psn, user name is mudslinger2500

D-Max

Blackout

Try looking at the trend of how the first post goes if you are actually serious about this. People won't bother!

Looking for new members, hoping to get the word out and spreading, we are a new team there are currently about 10-12 members, if you are interested or kno of somebody who is interested shoot me a msg or friend request on psn, user name is mudslinger2500

I agree with D-Max, look around at different threads and see what's similar that is making them popular.

Also if you are not prepared to read the AUP as Nismo is telling you to then prepare to get noticed really fast by members of staff. People who don't read or pay attention to it seem to have a very 'short stay' at the GTPlanet community.
Just one of the rules are:
'You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.'

Anyway, I hope some of this helps and keeps you out of trouble.

Back