No money reward for second place in endurance race?

• Thread starter huiop2
  • 16 comments
Switzerland
Switzerland
I noticed that in a custom race, if the type is endurance, and you don't win the race, you don't receive money reward at the end, only XP and mileage points. However when you setup an endurance race its clearly shown that there's also a money reward for 2nd, 3rd and 4th place and so on. Could this be a bug?

BTW I do receive money reward when I finish a race if the type is lap, even if I don't win it. It's just the reward system of endurance race that's not working correctly for me.

Because there used to be a money glitch that let you race a Gr.1 in a Miata and just park it in 2nd place and get millions for doing nothing.

So they patched it by requiring you to finish within a certain amount of laps of 1st place.

So you're getting nothing because 1st is too many laps ahead of you.

Because there used to be a money glitch that let you race a Gr.1 in a Miata and just park it in 2nd place and get millions for doing nothing.

So they patched it by requiring you to finish within a certain amount of laps of 1st place.

So you're getting nothing because 1st is too many laps ahead of you.

So that's the reason. Strange though that they haven't patched the lap race.

So that's the reason. Strange though that they haven't patched the lap race.

Well to get around the patch, all you have to do is just rubber band the throttle button on an oval track lol. Still good for a few million overnight

Well to get around the patch, all you have to do is just rubber band the throttle button on an oval track lol. Still good for a few million overnight

Doesn't work for me. Riding the wall slows down the car too much that it just can't keep up with other cars.

Doesn't work for me. Riding the wall slows down the car too much that it just can't keep up with other cars.

Fully modded Xbow vs. 20 Gr.4 opponents on Blue Moon bay

Just under 7 million for 24 hour race, and you finish 1st place.

Rubber band throttle and steering stick slightly to the right.

Rubber band overnight, with a Miata vs a Gr.1 car is the best than with a 19 other cars in the race.

There used to be a neat trick where you could increase fuel consumption by 10x and the LMPs wouldnt finish a race say at Nurburgring.

So you just drove past in your n100 MX5... n100 vs Group 1 would mean heaps of dollars.

I beleive they fixed it so 2x fuel consumption is all you can max it out to.

They really dont want you getting credits do they?

Fully modded Xbow vs. 20 Gr.4 opponents on Blue Moon bay

Just under 7 million for 24 hour race, and you finish 1st place.

Rubber band throttle and steering stick slightly to the right.

I've tried that before, didn't work at all. The Xbow was slowed down so much riding the wall that it just couldn't keep up with those GR4 cars.

There used to be a neat trick where you could increase fuel consumption by 10x and the LMPs wouldnt finish a race say at Nurburgring.

So you just drove past in your n100 MX5... n100 vs Group 1 would mean heaps of dollars.

I beleive they fixed it so 2x fuel consumption is all you can max it out to.

They really dont want you getting credits do they?

No they don't, and it's understandable. But I'm just sick of doing the same oval race again and again and again...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried that before, didn't work at all. The Xbow was slowed down so much riding the wall that it just couldn't keep up with those GR4 cars.

Works perfect for me. Sounds like you're turning into the wall too much and losing speed. You should be hitting 178-180 on the main straight and running 51 second laps. The smallest steering input is all you need.

Works perfect for me. Sounds like you're turning into the wall too much and losing speed. You should be hitting 178-180 on the main straight and running 51 second laps. The smallest steering input is all you need.

Yes it turned out I was turning too much into the wall. I made adjustment to the steering input and this method works just fine. Looks like my PS4 will be running 24/7 for quite a while lol.

(Edited) OK this is frustrating. I just found out my car was probably hit by another car (probably the Bugatti Veron) and has been driving in circles for 2 hours straight and some 130 laps behind others, no way it'll be able to catch up before the race finishes. Now I have to try again and instead of 24 hours I'll run it 12 hours only and monitor the race every half an hour just to make sure nothing goes wrong...

Last edited:
Still you can do a 20 minute endurance with 2 cars, a Miata vs a GR1, make 5 Turns and get from 60,000 to 80,000 credits. I have not tried more time but it is a matter of finding the limits

Or you can do the BMB race in the XBow at N300 and win $325,000 in 12 minutes,with the clean race bonus. Worse thing that can happen there is that you get really good at BMB.

Latest Posts

Back