- 8

- United Kingdom
- bungabine
Out of curiosity, has anyone done what I'm attempting to do and not spend any in-game credits?
I have every intention of spending like crazy eventually, after all that's the point of the game, but I wanted to push how far I could get first, only using cars won and no mods.
According to the status in game I'm at 45% (playing casually when not at work/with the wifey) and there's many events I can still compete in.
Just wondered if anyone else is trying the same?
Ta
I have every intention of spending like crazy eventually, after all that's the point of the game, but I wanted to push how far I could get first, only using cars won and no mods.
According to the status in game I'm at 45% (playing casually when not at work/with the wifey) and there's many events I can still compete in.
Just wondered if anyone else is trying the same?
Ta
Last edited: