No more avatar view (in car view) in replays?

  • Thread starter Thread starter walhabri
  • 4 comments
  • 498 views
Messages
19
Messages
wahalhabri1986
I got GT6 about 4 days ago and noticed in replays I can't view the avatar while driving in replays (e.g. shifting gears, turning the steering...) in the way similar to GT5. Why they did this? I really enjoyed it. Or is there a way to turn this on?
 
You have to manually select them on the drop-down menu while in the replay.
 
I know what you mean walhabri, it seems that it only works in time trial in arcade mode or maybe im doing something wrong too? Can't seem to be able to bring the drop down menu in anything besides arcade TT replays... :odd:
 
It can't be viewed in auto play replays after races. Use the view replay feature to start the replay then you should be able to use the drop down menu.
 
Back