No more ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula Black? (the non carbon version)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ANDRITSOULAS
  • 5 comments
  • 2,728 views
Messages
220
Greece
Lamia city
I was checking Fanatec's website for BF deals and i just noticed that there is no more the (non carbon version) of the F1 rim. Am i missing something? I suppose it will be replaced with the new one. The carbon version is still on site though. . .
If the new one is 28cm i am selling my current F1 rim for sure.
 
I was checking Fanatec's website for BF deals and i just noticed that there is no more the (non carbon version) of the F1 rim.
And I saw this today.
Am i missing something? I suppose it will be replaced with the new one.
Most likely this steering wheel will replace it:

sjccm8c8yls11.png
 
That's a nice looking wheel rim. It also looks to be plastic bodied, which isnt much of a problem. I guess it will be similar to the McLaren rim in terms of its price point and if it can be upgraded with a metal QR.
 
That's a nice looking wheel rim. It also looks to be plastic bodied, which isnt much of a problem. I guess it will be similar to the McLaren rim in terms of its price point and if it can be upgraded with a metal QR.
This is Club Sport steering wheel with metal front plate and metal QR.:)
 
Oh... Then I take back everything I wrote. It's an update to the Formula rim then?
 
Oh... Then I take back everything I wrote. It's an update to the Formula rim then?
That is how it looks at first glance,we will have the full information next Friday:

 
Back