No More Gt5 Secrets ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 41 comments
  • 8,085 views
Now That Gold Chrome has appeared
Do you think that Gold Chrome was the last great secret Gt5 Had ?
-_-

Gold chrome looks awful. Paint your cars with Gold Poly instead.
 
Since The Stig's helmet and racing suit are already modeled and textured, I'm pretty sure that sooner or later we'll be able to use Stig's character.

Just out of curiosity, when you say The Stig, do you mean Ben Collins? Or do you just mean the mythological creature known as, The Stig.

Here's The Stig reviewing an electric car :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0x8onTErk
 
1 more secret; there's a money watching you race on a certain track...

I'm not kidding.
 
Everyone knows about the Monkey on Deep Forest.
But, please More, more, more Photomode locations. I'd shank a baby for that Garage location in the demo screen.
 
I think there will be some secret lorries.
 
A secret i have yet and hope to hear is tracks as DLC. A guy can dream right.
 
I highly doubt gold chrome is a secret as such, more of a rare paint item than a secret.

Also, If you look at all of the paint lists by material, there seems to be quite a large gap after you have got gold and silver chromes, so perhaps.. there are more chromes to unlock, such as a red chrome where the body is red but reflects the same way as gold/silver chrome, I'd say there DEFINITELY has to be more chromes than just the gold/silver, maybe PD are planning to release more chromes in various colors with each update ;)

C spec could be the Secret we are waiting for, Or maybe an export replay as a 1080p MP4 to the PS3's HDD feature?

Who knows eh.
 
a new "Legend" set of events, that can only be entered using selected premium cars, with tyre wear, fuel depletion and damage all active.

Spa Francorchamps as a track - and whatever happened to "Belgian High Fens" in the track creator?
 
BigMackAttack
Well lets see-

There are unuseable photomode locations showcased in the Start Menu. That is probably the next unlockable secret. Id be fine with that. IMHO... the best hidden secret would be Stunt Tracks. Remember them being talked about in a rumor news GTP post? Everything in that post came to fruitition but that. Imagine if it was hidden away in a secret menu... I'd give my right kindey to do a barrel roll through a flaming hoop in my Maserati... :drool:

That would be awesome!
 
I expect the future holds many updates for GT5, I only hope it includes a large number of extra A-Spec races that should have been there from the start. Everything else is a bonus.
 
Back