No more liveries, paints or customisations??????

• Thread starter sayba2th
  • 1 comments
Australia
Flagstone
Sayba2th
So after the new pack dropped the other night I was going though and painting my new rides when all of a sudden I got the attached picture, have around 600-650 cars with only 1 or 2 duplicate cars and predominantly one livery / paint for each car. files will save for aero, wheels ect but now no more liveries, I have F7 on PC and plenty of drive space so this not an issue.

Has anyone else experienced this? The only way get around this is to delete a livery / paint which then removes it from attached vehicle. This is disappointing to say the least as there are now a whack of cars that I won't be able to have customised (VL SS I am looking at you) or will have to choose certain cars which for mine is not acceptable and this really needs to be addressed by Turn 10 ASAP.

Thoughts or workarounds?

Also side note as anyone seen the plank for a rear wing that gets attached to the 458 speciale when you add aero, if not go add one for and S*&ts and giggles, I make the wing span in the vicinity of 20 odd feet from tip to tip, hilarious!

Attachments

• 20180117_183203.jpg
    20180117_183203.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 23
There is a limit to how many liveries you can save. I think it is around 400 in FM7, which is still more then any of the previous games.

Back