No more money

  • Thread starter Thread starter IBOWMANI
  • 22 comments
  • 2,518 views
Messages
268
Messages
IBOWMANI
What the hell happens when you've ran out of money (cr.) and you cant progress any further?

I'm at lvl 20 and ran out of money, completed all the Special Events got all my Liciences.. so now what? Cant buy cars and i cant sell my current cars because i dont get any money for them... WTF!

Someone help me please, i dont want to have to start again thats for sure!

IBOWMANI
 
ha mate i cant.. completed all events up to Extreme so i cant go back and get more money for previous races.
 
You can run any standard race for cr....it is just the special events you cannot get any coin for if you already golded them.
 
you can (are forced to) redo all the a-spec or b-spec races.. its the special events that aren't paying out more then once..
Oh but you don't get prize cars the second time around just money and xp..
 
You can run any standard race for cr....it is just the special events you cannot get any coin for if you already golded them.

I was about to say exactly this. It's surprising you've progressed this far without replaying any races.
 
u can play them again and again and u will get money for it the only thing u wont get is the bonus car, u only get them once!

every race from beginner to expert is playable as much as u want and u get money as long as u play it... so whats the problem?
 
arh i didnt realise you could re-do a-spec races... nice one lads! i'll test it out now.
 
There's always B-Spec too, you get money for those races as well but you also get a whole new load of prize cars from B-Spec too.
 
You also got "rewarded" with the Penniless! achievment trophy when you get down to zero credits, so you didnt come away totally empty handed ;) :lol:
 
Yeah I've been grinding for the past couple days. Managed to get up to level 25. Now saving up for a gran turismo GT formula. I haven't even started B-spec mode yet. Too lazy to even try. Want to finish all the endurance race before I start B-spec.
 
ha mate i cant.. completed all events up to Extreme so i cant go back and get more money for previous races.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Almost sig worthy. Almost..
 
I find the championships are fun to redo and give some good cash. Good luck with the grind!
 
I was very nearly GENUINELY stuck within 5 minutes of starting this game.... Spent £5,000 on the go-kart, great! What WASN'T great was then finding I couldn't race it.... Square 1 again, now with only £15,000 instead.... Bought some rubbish daihatsu copen and had to work with that for a long time before I even unlocked level 1!

Worst thing by far though was then being "rewarded" a go-kart for that hard effort!!!
 
If you go do the first driving tests you will go to level 1 and get a car for bronze in all of them, another for silver and 3 if you gold them all.

You will also unlock the cart race under special events when you hit level 1 so you can race your cart. Unfortunately you also get a gift card for a cart at level 1 so you will have 2 of them if you bought one already.
 
If you go do the first driving tests you will go to level 1 and get a car for bronze in all of them, another for silver and 3 if you gold them all.

You will also unlock the cart race under special events when you hit level 1 so you can race your cart. Unfortunately you also get a gift card for a cart at level 1 so you will have 2 of them if you bought one already.

Way past this stage now, didn't realise the licenses gave you experience at that stage though. Didn't think about winiing the car from the license either, just wanted to get racing in WHATEVER car at my disposal, even the daihatsu copen :P

I won that kart race as soon as I could enter, and sold the second go-kart (preferred the colour of the one I bought....)
 
In the beginning i found money hard to get. Since ive got a little into it (eg level 18) the money is slowing coming my way. Its still hard as i like to buy cars willy nilly. :lol:

I seriously need to start saving if im to progress any further though.

One thing ive found odd in this game is the re sale value of the cars. Is it just the ones ive gotten, or is everybody noticing that the cars are not worth selling because you dont get hardly anything for them?.

AA
 
I saved up, sold lots of cars, and just barely had enough to buy a used LeMans racer last night. (3.8 million Cr) That put me down to ~7k. :(
 
I am finding that only using cars that you've won to complete races weather its from license tests or winning races is an easy way to save up the cash. Little slower, but ends up with a large bank. I've only been playing for 2 weeks off and on, level 13 and 600k in the bank. Only car I've bought is the Mercedes 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II. Too nice to pass up in the car lot. I'm sure once I start seeing more concept cars I'll be spending more, but for now, the funds are doing just fine.
 
There's always B-Spec too, you get money for those races as well but you also get a whole new load of prize cars from B-Spec too.

Some good ones too!
 
I've reached lvl. 20 but at the moment I need some cash too so I can get a car for the Gran Turismo All Stars...Bit stuck from there...Haven't managed to Gold all my licenses yet so maybe something there
 
Back