No More Percentage?!!! -> Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quattro
  • 6 comments
  • 462 views
Messages
451
Hi,

I am finishing the game by doing the endurances. I was doing them and still there came a bit percentage extra in my status...
so I was at 90.0 %

But then I did another endurance and it wouldn't give me anymore percentage...

I thougt ..ok... maybe with the next one... but NO ... AGAIN nothing !!

So I should have had already 90.4 % but now its only 90.0 !

I'm starting the get really worried!! :confused:

Can anyone HELP me or EXPLAIN this to me because I'm am going nuts!!

Greetss

Steve
 
OH sorry guys... made some mistakes!
I'm at 99.0% and I should have had 99.4%!!
 
Don't worry about it, just make sure you finish the whole game, it'll be fine at the end...:) Some things don't give any percentage until a while.
 
Yeah - it doesn't go up incrementally after 99.0% - it jumps straight from 99.0% to 100.0%.

I was going to have a little dig at you for not searching, but it's probably a hard one to phrase a search for!
 
Yes I tried to search but was pretty difficult :)
Thanks to help me out guys!
 
in the end it doesnt really matter...

ya get some lame ass song and some pictures... so what :p
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Don't worry about it, just make sure you finish the whole game, it'll be fine at the end...:) Some things don't give any percentage until a while.


just like he said, had the same worries myself
 
Back