No Need For DSL When Posting!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shannon
  • 20 comments
  • 907 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
15,799
People probably already do this but I just ran into this. If you doubleclick the submit reply button - you get the 30 seconds thing, but your first post is already up on the boards...
 
wow. Quite amazing. I didn't know that...
 
Awesome.
 
Sweet
 
ok.
 
Um, what use is this exactly?
 
You broke the chain, again:

Awesome.
 
Quite :fez:
 
Cool.
(I feel sad to be a part of this)
 
hmmm
 
Spiffy.

(but I still have no Idea what this has to do with dsl)
 
Testing
 
Is this supposed to be cool? Why don't you just click the submit reply button once instead of having to see the warning? I don't get it. :reallyodd
 
I still dont understand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back