No Online for GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter Travi_D
  • 11 comments
  • 881 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
60
Forgive me if this has been discussed already(i typed "no online" into the search,and it took away the "no" leaving online, which really defeats the purpose), but i just read in the latest Hyper Magazine(Australia) that due to the hurried release of GT4 before Xmas, the online capabilities have been taken out of the game.

This was described as a "huge blow for gamers" I'll say. I'm not online with my PS2, but you guys are nuts over it!! You must be devestated!!
 
This was announced in September. Discussed to DEATH. I advise you to lock the thread before a moderator does it for you.
 
Before this thread gets locked, you ought to know how far behind you are. Basically, PAL (Europe, Australia) won't be seeing GT4 until the end of february 2005 at the earliest. And online probably won't be included.
 
Is it true they may release a Online version of GT4 later on after the first release?

Sorry im very behind on the news aswell...
 
I'd laugh if they actually charged money for the online upgrade...though I wouldn't put it past them *cough* £20 demo
 
I sense a lot of hate... coming to this thread... very soon.
 
I hear the Nurburgring is in too.

Oh and photo mode!! Have you guyses heareded about that?
 
No online for Gt4? SINCE WHEN!! Who told you this NEW info?
 
All right, guys, he at least tried to search. Give the guy a break.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back