No Online Racing in Australia? Or just no one has the game?PS4 

• Thread starter WestRoadZ
  • 10 comments
Australia
Sydney
WestRoad350Z
IMG_3206.JPG
So, Australia has NO ONE ONLINE! Well, besides the usual 5-10 drifters. Also, I've tried at all times of the day to find a lobby. Seriously. I've heard European servers are generally full at almost all times, not sure about NA servers yet as the game just came out over there. But I'm a person that likes to actually race without getting sideways and losing mass amounts time and grip around a corner.

But there is a nice feature in this game that allows inviting friends to your race! I'm an extremely clean driver looking for anyone wanting to race with a quick racer. Literally, only need to invite me to the race and you'll not only be great citizen, but saving this game for me!!! haha

So if you would like to help me out send me an friend request so I can finally race people online! Thank you!

PSN: WestRoadZ-AUS

Ps. I have the best internet you can buy in Australia so connection won't be an issue

So, Australia has NO ONE ONLINE! Well, besides the usual 5-10 drifters. Also, I've tried at all times of the day to find a lobby. Seriously. I've heard European servers are generally full at almost all times, not sure about NA servers yet as the game just came out over there. But I'm a person that likes to actually race without getting sideways and losing mass amounts time and grip around a corner.

But there is a nice feature in this game that allows inviting friends to your race! I'm an extremely clean driver looking for anyone wanting to race with a quick racer. Literally, only need to invite me to the race and you'll not only be great citizen, but saving this game for me!!! haha

So if you would like to help me out send me an friend request so I can finally race people online! Thank you!

Ps. I have the best internet you can buy in Australia so connection won't be an issue
Just sent you a friend request. I can't always race as much as I would like (shoulder troubles) but it's always good to know when like minded racers are around for when I can.
:cheers: PSN: THC_gtmic

View attachment 581293

Hello WestRoadZ
I will be sending you a psn Friend Request, Pyromaniak666 is my ID, i am however from South Africa and also a clean driver and will also ask my buddy to add you too, we can then test the connection but should be fine for the most part.
Hope this is ok with you.
Cheers

I see the exact same problem. Only ever 3 - 4 drifters :lol:

Add me too bro, Im certainly keen to get some racing done and test it out online. Ill get online a bit later tonight. Maybe we can set a time tonight to all jump on and see how it goes?

PSN: Small_Fryz

It will be a snowball effect. Once the lobbies start to fill more will join and so on.

I was online last night with a friend (and we had an absolute ball) but I was a little surprised that with dedicated servers and such low ping times <100ms there was still some lag happening. So I will be interested to see how this develops once more people get on.

Just sent you a friend request. I can't always race as much as I would like (shoulder troubles) but it's always good to know when like minded racers are around for when I can.
:cheers: PSN: THC_gtmic

No anytime is perfect! Just let me know when I'm online and you're wanting to race so I can send an invite to the lobby! I stream quite a bit so between work and my lady I'm usually on!

Hello WestRoadZ
I will be sending you a psn Friend Request, Pyromaniak666 is my ID, i am however from South Africa and also a clean driver and will also ask my buddy to add you too, we can then test the connection but should be fine for the most part.
Hope this is ok with you.
Cheers

Yeah, I've heard there is dedicated servers but have to yet find out if it is true. Anyway, should be all good regardless! I'll add you and just let me know when I'm on for an invite to a lobby so we can race!

I see the exact same problem. Only ever 3 - 4 drifters :lol:

Add me too bro, Im certainly keen to get some racing done and test it out online. Ill get online a bit later tonight. Maybe we can set a time tonight to all jump on and see how it goes?

PSN: Small_Fryz

Literally just got home from work and still, 4 people drifting with no one else in any lobby... haha Anyway, like the others here, I'll add you and let me know when I'm online to send a invite for a race!

It will be a snowball effect. Once the lobbies start to fill more will join and so on.

I was online last night with a friend (and we had an absolute ball) but I was a little surprised that with dedicated servers and such low ping times <100ms there was still some lag happening. So I will be interested to see how this develops once more people get on.

Yeah I noticed while playing that even with very low pings there is a weird lag that goes on where the opponent gets random boosts of speed. Very irritating while trying to follow someone close... But nothing like Forza or GT lag haha

No anytime is perfect! Just let me know when I'm online and you're wanting to race so I can send an invite to the lobby! I stream quite a bit so between work and my lady I'm usually on!

Yeah, I've heard there is dedicated servers but have to yet find out if it is true. Anyway, should be all good regardless! I'll add you and just let me know when I'm on for an invite to a lobby so we can race!

Literally just got home from work and still, 4 people drifting with no one else in any lobby... haha Anyway, like the others here, I'll add you and let me know when I'm online to send a invite for a race!

Yeah I noticed while playing that even with very low pings there is a weird lag that goes on where the opponent gets random boosts of speed. Very irritating while trying to follow someone close... But nothing like Forza or GT lag haha

Join the rest of us on .....

http://raceonoz.com

I'm on most nights PSN ID MrVendalism

Cheers Vendal

Last edited:
I totally forgot about that place :lol:

I raced a few championships back with GT5, really good bunch of lads 👍

I was really starting to wonder about this myself as I've never seen anyone online. Hopefully the popularity will grow as the game expands.

Back