No Online?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Blazafan30
  • 18 comments
  • 946 views
This forum is starting to feel like Fark.com.


This is not new here. Please search the forums for this subject before arbitrarily posting old information.
 
Blazafan30
Ok but at least I figured a solution 💡

Yes, and we'd be really grateful if it hadn't been solved weeks ago too...
 
Yo really man you're such a dirtbag. Ah forget it, I won't even argue with dumbasses. Oh well there are so many other things that are cool like Photomode and B-Spec mode. And if you heard of them before (which I know you have) don't reply for the hell of it.
 
Blazafan30
Yo really man you're such a dirtbag. Ah forget it, I won't even argue with dumbasses. Oh well there are so many other things that are cool like Photomode and B-Spec mode. And if you heard of them before (which I know you have) don't reply for the hell of it.

How about searching the forum first, or just reading some of the posts instead of assuming that you are the first person in the world to discover something?

Also I wouldn't go around posting old news and then calling people a 'dumbass' because they pull you up on it.
 
All this info was revealed at the TGS back in Sept...we are now in Oct.
 
dunkee
All this info was revealed at the TGS back in Sept...we are now in Oct.


Maybe he was to busy doing 'everythin' with his WRX... :nervous:
 
Hey guys, don't waste your time. Nothing you say will mean anything to him.
 
jesus, another oldie...again.

STOP THE REPEATS!
 
Blazafan30
Don't go crazy yet...this is only one source of info. but it is pretty credible.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/media/relatedmedia.asp?pf_id=236416&element_id=B0000263

Forget GT4 if there is no online mode, I'll wait for the next GT release if thats the case! :yuck:


EDIT: Yes it's true, but there is LAN so we can use the online programs like XBConnect to have races. The only thing is I forgot what the program was called!!! :scared:

I'm sorry but do people NOT scroll down on the first page to see the threads already open? Or try the search button?

is it that hard people! :grumpy:
 
OMFG, did any of you guys hear that gran turismo 4 is delayed from the christmas 2003 date? I heard something about a long demo version coming out in asia, called prolouge or something. NOT CONFIRMED! help me!!!
 
I think the online version of the game will be something like what PD did with GT Concept. Hopefully compatible in some sort of way with GT4, I suppose the online GT will have a number of popular cars from GT4, and a lot of new cars YK intended to put in GT4, but couldn't because the lack of time. Hopefully new tracks will be added as wel. Suppose they would release GT4 with online support, it would cost PD another 3/4 months or so to bring it out working properly. That's the reason they sacked the online part. So developing the online version gives them plenty of time putting in extras, since they won't release it 3/4 months straight after release. I mean, GT Concept wasn't nearly as big as GT3, but it still felt quite complete. I hope PD takes their time developing the online followup. I'm guessing 8 months up until a year before we see GT4 online.
 
O well, I wouldn't wait for that time. Especially since there is a LAN so we can still play online. I mean you can flame all you want on these forums but wait till the game comes out to talk trash maybe you would be talkin to the wrong person then... Leave all that talk and just race me when GT4 is out. Much more fun and not a waste of time.
 
Please search the forums for this subject before arbitrarily posting old information.

Come on folks, the topic "Search before you post" has been discussed already... maybe if you used the search facility, you'd see that this has been said many times before...:sly: (note to self, 'sarcasm doesn't become me'...)

Nemo
OMFG, did any of you guys hear that gran turismo 4 is delayed from the christmas 2003 date? I heard something about a long demo version coming out in asia, called prolouge or something. NOT CONFIRMED! help me!!!

Lol :D
 
Blazafan30
O well, I wouldn't wait for that time. Especially since there is a LAN so we can still play online. I mean you can flame all you want on these forums but wait till the game comes out to talk trash maybe you would be talkin to the wrong person then... Leave all that talk and just race me when GT4 is out. Much more fun and not a waste of time.

That's not going to happen unless you are connected to the same network and as, I'm presuming, you're American I doubt you are.

Looks like I'll have to make to with flaming then...

BTW if you want to know more about GT4 it is well worth checking out other threads in this forum 💡
 
hellas

here the link

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/


As what GT4 ( updated Version ) concerns, well it must be THE ORIGINAL GT4 Game with just ONLINE Featrue.

Well : GT4 VERSION , i called A , will have over 650 CARS and nearly 50 TRACKS and NO ONLINE . So it will sell as DVD versoin of course. OK now Veriosn B cames out with Online, maybe GT Conept GENEVA 2005; so there are 50 Tracks Over 650 Cars, there are 3 possiblities :

1 . Version B ( 2005 ) is the same thing like Verison A ( 2004 ) , so PRICE ia the same Thing.
Explain : WE need the tracks and Cars of GT4 so the easiest way is this one. to use and play them online.

2. Veriosn B ( 2005 ) ,will be just small CD with A Online Menu and the Online Part
Explain : Without any Tracks or Cars,ok the Cars we have on memori-kato, is no problem just load them , but what we do without the Tracks, we cant play GT4 online. So we need the Version A ( 2004 ) and start from A toload some tracks and put Veriosn B to play them online , so its sounds more then strange----> price will be cheap

3. Is there will be no GT4 with online option . ---> PS3


For me it will be point nr. 1, its all included and ready to play online. BUT not cheap .

cu all in the Version A ( 2004 ) :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:
 
IMO this is what they should do. Release gt4 at £5 less. Then when online part is ready, you ring a line, order the online disc for £5, and your able to race online with only cars on your memory card. Sorted I think ;)
 
Back