No-Parts mods?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kennygunit
  • 5 comments
  • 974 views
Messages
7
I know GT5 is going to have a more in-depth mod system, and i know no-one knows just how in-depth the mods will be, but i was wondering if anyone knew if they would have mods like this:

I have a 1969 Ford Mustang, and there is a mod that is completely free. All you do is lower the mounting points for the upper control arms on the chassis 1" (Take out the lower control arms, drill new holes 1" down from the current one, and put the lower control arms back in the new holes). That lowers the car 1/4 of an inch, and improves the handling geometry. It makes a HUGE difference in the way the car drives. Do you think there will be mods like this in the game?

Thanks!
 
Im 100% sure that mod will be not in GT5 :) Most mods will be aftermarket parts like with on other games. My dad used to have a 69 fastback mustang.
 
That kind of mod is common for a few cars already now-a-days & in general, isn't the greatest idea with some.

But I highly doubt it will be in. If you want a drop, pretty sure suspension mods will be the only choice.
 
You're right Raitziger, it'll not be that in-depth. I want a 69 fastback Mustang.
 
You're right Raitziger, it'll not be that in-depth. I want a 69 fastback Mustang.

I'd rather have a 1969 Yenko Camaro 427. :)

I don't think there is any chance of modding a car like the OP suggested.
 
i think mods like lvl 1 weight reduction should be free... i mean obviusly your not going to throw or cut away parts of the car that you need...

but stuff like passenger and back seat, the spare and stripping the interior with stereo can be done by an average joe.
 
Back