No players online, Multiplayer..

• Thread starter FinnZevo
  • 9 comments
United States
Tour Bus
DKGuitarstar
Finn Zevo
Everytime I go online to race,there is only about 14 to 20 ppl on...It really is a shame that no one is really playing this game on consoles,I think it's the best sim I have ever played even in the buggy state that the game is currently in.

They killed it with a poor release imo. Waiting on xbox update myself and keen to get some laps in. I went online Friday or Saturday evening and servers were quiet but still had fun with a few others lapping brands hatch.

Had this issue last night, it's kind of annoying.

I think part of the problem is it's all of the same tracks in multyplayer. Zolder, Brands Hatch, Silverstone, Hugaroring, repeat. The competition server lobbies are a little better but those races are a commitment time wise.

I can't get on with Zolder. Find it a really hard track to learn for some reason and Hungaroring is low on my list of favourites. I need to get my safety rating up as floating around 15 and 16 currently, this is mostly my fault...

I've trying to get up to 40 Sr but I haven't been able too. I'll run one race and it goes up by 1. I'm at 37 so soon.

Find a combo you’re comfortable with, Run quick races starting at the back and work your way through the pack. I got to 70+ quote comfortably running this at Zandvoort.

Everytime I go online to race,there is only about 14 to 20 ppl on...It really is a shame that no one is really playing this game on consoles,I think it's the best sim I have ever played even in the buggy state that the game is currently in.
That's strange each time I go I see 130 plus people on average & at times way more.
Today I saw 5 severs of 20 cars in each, I guess to many people are tired of getting rammed & gone to private servers.

My 1st encounter online on this was just getting up past Eau Rouge and some idiot proceded to bash into me and keep wrecking my car, no wonder people don't hang around in pick up racing, ruined by numbskulls.

Where are all the players?this is the best sim available for consoles and no one is playing..I think I might have to get a PC now..

Back