No points scored or displayed in online Drift trial

• Thread starter Geoff
  • 14 comments
France
Picardie
Hi there,

Here is what happened the other day when I joined a lobby on the Drift trial mode.

I definitely don't like points but i like the steering you have in there
I usually hope for people to stay on a section but sometimes, i go with the flow
Just wishing there would be an option to only switch off the points display but not the point here.

this was before the 1.14 update. i entered the room with no screen display and immediately after i arrived on the track, i switched it on to leave the cockpit view for the bumper cam.

then, surprisingly, first corner i drifted, i noticed no points were scored or displayed but i had everything else: map, speed, rpm, best score...
I went on first lap and it indicated on the chatbox that my new personal best was "0"
Went for more laps and still nothing! that was great!

We were like 5 or 6 people on the track, some would be scoring scores as usual, and it seems like i wasn't the only one to not score anything.

i went 6 laps, through a track change and there was still no points: the dream! :)

so here my question(s)

has this happened already?
was it just a bug or is there something to do to make it happen?

i searched here and there on the forum but couldn't find answers

thanks for your input and help :)

Hi there,

Here is what happened the other day when I joined a lobby on the Drift trial mode.

I definitely don't like points but i like the steering you have in there
I usually hope for people to stay on a section but sometimes, i go with the flow
Just wishing there would be an option to only switch off the points display but not the point here.

this was before the 1.14 update. i entered the room with no screen display and immediately after i arrived on the track, i switched it on to leave the cockpit view for the bumper cam.

then, surprisingly, first corner i drifted, i noticed no points were scored or displayed but i had everything else: map, speed, rpm, best score...
I went on first lap and it indicated on the chatbox that my new personal best was "0"
Went for more laps and still nothing! that was great!

We were like 5 or 6 people on the track, some would be scoring scores as usual, and it seems like i wasn't the only one to not score anything.

i went 6 laps, through a track change and there was still no points: the dream! :)

so here my question(s)

has this happened already?
was it just a bug or is there something to do to make it happen?

i searched here and there on the forum but couldn't find answers

thanks for your input and help :)

It's a bug, one which I like alot

Its a bug as S30Z stated, normally due to a bad connection. Rejoining the room will tend to fix it, although I'm sure you don't want to. I drive around without my HUD anyway, which does remove the points, but also all the rpm gauges. Up to you whats more important. Speedo and tacho or lack of points display.

Yes, good question and answers, guys. I asked this exact same question the other day; "How do we configure the lounge to only show the 🤬 points at the end?"
Turns out it was a bug :(

As stated above, it's just a bug. But it has happened a lot more to me since 1.14 launched. Yesterday I was in 3 different lobbies, and the "pointbug" was in the first and last.
In the second lobby, I entered the track with my Supra, but when I got out on the track it was a black Fairlady Z (Z34) '08. I don't even own a black Z34?

As stated above, it's just a bug. But it has happened a lot more to me since 1.14 launched. Yesterday I was in 3 different lobbies, and the "pointbug" was in the first and last.
In the second lobby, I entered the track with my Supra, but when I got out on the track it was a black Fairlady Z (Z34) '08. I don't even own a black Z34?
Shuffle races are back!

That happened to me not long ago, chose my R33, went on track and I was in a Ferrari 599. I've never bought a 599 ever in any game lol

Yes, Flash was the one who pointed the bug out to me :)
As for that other "bug"... ? TF ? O_O
Never seen it happen. Maybee I could try and get in on a 8 bits Supra and see if it converts to a proper modeled one ? :P
I did?:confused: But, but... *checks your profile and finds your PSN* Aha. Shame on you for not having the same ID here and on PSN:lol: ;)
That would be great to have my Supra "premiumized" by a bug. I wouldn't turn the PS3 off unless my life depended on it;)

I had that car bug a while ago i think before 1.12 i went on with my matte black (chris forsberg) Z34, got to drive a pink Aristo, while i didnt even had an aristo i only had a GS300 back then, and the points happened to me too, it was confusing at first but after quite a few laps it was amazing :P

Back