**No Posting?**

• Thread starter alex_gt
  • 8 comments
Had a problem today in the :gt:3 Forum:

Try to post a reply, after signing in and got this message:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Did I do something wrong? :confused: Could it be a technical fault? :computer:

No, you didn't do anything wrong, it's just an error. Try logging out, clearing your Temporary Internet Files and your cookies, and then log back in. That should take care of it. :)

No, you did nothing wrong just sometimes (even on good computers) it logs you out. You can just fill in the Log in thing on the bottom of the page ;) Otherwise, just do what Jordan says.

I can only log in now on IE now :confused: Other than that, I log in it says welcome and I'm on the list but still the log in box is blank and I can't post .

Originally posted by lotus350
I can only log in now on IE now :confused: Other than that, I log in it says welcome and I'm on the list but still the log in box is blank and I can't post .
What browser were you using before? Have you tried what I suggested above?

I'm using AOL :embarrassed: Yeah Jordan I tried that you told me to do that before also and it worked for a brief time but now it doesn't .

I don't mind though really, so long as I can still get in :)

Originally posted by lotus350
I'm using AOL :embarrassed: Yeah Jordan I tried that you told me to do that before also and it worked for a brief time but now it doesn't .

I don't mind though really, so long as I can still get in :)
Ah, I see. Many people have problems with AOL because of AOL's proxy servers, and there's really nothing I can do about it. :(

Ah it's working ok now :thumbsup:

I regurlaly wip the Temp files, guess it was just a one off..

:lotus:350 shame about your problem there...:computer:

Back