No replay?

Lincoln_Stax
I just bought an XBox 360 and Forza 3. The cars are beautiful and the racing is fine. I'm annoyed that photos can't be saved directly to my USB card, but that's Microsoft for you. My real problem is I'm not seeing an option to save replays after a race. What am I missing?

i m not an xbox expert but i suspect you need an xbox harddrive (had the same problem)

After like a multiplayer race? Or season race? Ive always had that option after multiplayer. Dunno right off hand after the single though...Free play there is....

I haven't tried multi-player yet. I can't get replay regardless of whether I'm playing season mode, single race or free run. It just isn't there. I have a 4gb 360. Maybe that's the problem?

You should see the option to Save Replay in the menu system during post race, next to "Leaderboards" and "Continue", if you're in a single-player race.

You should see the option to Save Replay in the menu system during post race, next to "Leaderboards" and "Continue", if you're in a single-player race.

I should, but I don't. All I get is Continue, Restart, Leaderboards, and Race Results.

Last edited:
I just bought an XBox 360 and Forza 3. The cars are beautiful and the racing is fine. I'm annoyed that photos can't be saved directly to my USB card, but that's Microsoft for you. My real problem is I'm not seeing an option to save replays after a race. What am I missing?

did you buy the new xbox 360 slim for 199?

Okay, I traded in the 4gb model for a 250gb, and that did it. I now have replay. The rewind is different now, too. With the 4gb 360, pressing the rewind button would jump the game back 5 seconds. Now it actually rewinds the game to the point of my choosing, just like rewinding a film. Much more useful.

Back