Tornado Messages 41,187 Dec 8, 2013 #2 It's really strange, because the track is actually there this time; and serves little purpose besides exactly that.
It's really strange, because the track is actually there this time; and serves little purpose besides exactly that.
rtnet Messages 24 Lemmer NL Messages rtnet Dec 9, 2013 #3 Yes, I was looking for those yesterday. These test's should come back asap.
sporkface69 Messages 494 Mesa, AZ Messages SPORKFACE69 Dec 9, 2013 #4 So what was your question then?
SVT Cobra GT Messages 4,487 YorkshireLand Messages SVTlover Dec 9, 2013 #5 I'd like them back as well. Was going to use it as my test bed for tuning/comparing cars.
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Dec 9, 2013 #6 My biggest disappointment, I was shocked really considering SSRX was included but no testing options.
My biggest disappointment, I was shocked really considering SSRX was included but no testing options.