No Scrolling Text, Please Help.

  • Thread starter Thread starter 9lives
  • 4 comments
  • 814 views
Messages
5
Ive been playing the game for a week or two now and the 2nd day i played it all the text that used to scroll stoped. Settings descriptions, car manufacturers, course descriptions all of it. I own a panasonic 50" wide screen, rear projection lcd screen.

Ive changed the native PSX from Full to 4:3 to 16:9 and also tried all the settings in the game itseld (normal , 480P, 1080i) to no avial. I've searched the net and these forums extensivly but have yet to find an answer. Ive also tried reloading the game from scratch (ie delete old game and start a new one) no luck. Ive also tried the L3 button pause/unpause thing. No luck.

Has anyone else seen this happen? Does anyone know how to fix it? Also does anyone know how to keep the replay from going 3x times when you finish the race? (searched on this too, some people have it happen but ive found no solutions).

Thanks in advance for reading though this, and even more if you can give me a hand.
 
if you tried the L3 thing already then I don't have a clue

Hope someone else will
 
I think it is too much of a coincidence that 2 things associated with the L3 button are going wrong for you. I would suggest trying a different controller.
 
Minnesota01R6
I think it is too much of a coincidence that 2 things associated with the L3 button are going wrong for you. I would suggest trying a different controller.
Good idea. I'll try that and let you know how it goes. Thanks.
 
Minnesota01R6
I think it is too much of a coincidence that 2 things associated with the L3 button are going wrong for you. I would suggest trying a different controller.
You where quite correct. The main controller i have has the L3 butotn stuck down. Thanks for the help!
 
Back