No Shuffles ?! Crazy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigBravo
  • 6 comments
  • 882 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
6
Dirty shuffling with friends is all I ever did. Why didn't they tell anyone there would be no shuffling? Then I wouldn't have bought it. In GT6 there is no such thing and the stupid way people have to put their names in means you can't find anyone anyway. And you only get 2 attempts at putting your name in and then that's it ! You can't ever change it again. Daft.
The graphics and handling are about the same. My son says he can see slightly better clarity and contrast (and he's deaf so he has keen eyes) but I can't see any difference. So I'm sticking with GT5 I reckon. Cant see any point in 6.
 
I remember loving Shuffle races too, but the most fun i had was when we played dirty NASCAR, but in a different way... We made 2 teams and one team chose Jeff Gordons Chevy and the other team chose Dale Earnhardt JR's Chevy. The goal was to help your team reach the finish line first... So fun!
 
I remember loving Shuffle races too, but the most fun i had was when we played dirty NASCAR, but in a different way... We made 2 teams and one team chose Jeff Gordons Chevy and the other team chose Dale Earnhardt JR's Chevy. The goal was to help your team reach the finish line first... So fun!
Yeah man I can understand that !
 
I thought shuffle races would be there too. You going to have to settle for One Makes. I will assume that when they get so many complaints about the game they will include some fixes in an update. I did read that it was not completely done at release and something about the community features coming out in January. Give it some time I guess. Or think of it like a Marine (adapt, adjust, and overcome)

See you online.
 
Bring back shuffles! I didnt even know they were gone because I am still stuck doing the mandatory a spec events to get my A license so I can go online. Kind of a drag. Can anyone say boring slow ai races. The last events I have been doing my car was 150pp below max and I still win easily in 2 lousy laps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back