No Sound

  • Thread starter Thread starter ESweet
  • 2 comments
  • 444 views
Messages
2
United States
United States
Hello, I have noticed that I am no longer getting any sound when playing GT6. I had it originally and now it's gone. I was playing a rented version of the game until mine came in the mail and I'm having the issue across both discs. I also get sound from other games and such, so I'm sure this is not a disc or settings issue. Is this from an update this week? Is anyone else having any issues like this?
 
@ESweet

Maybe it's a certain sound format enabled in your PS3 settings that GT6 uses, but your TV doesn't support.



Or you set all ingame sound volumes to 0...
 
@ESweet

Maybe it's a certain sound format enabled in your PS3 settings that GT6 uses, but your TV doesn't support.



Or you set all ingame sound volumes to 0...
The sound did work when I first got the game. I also checked the sound settings both in-game and overall. There has been updates everytime I've played and I can't help thinking that something in one of those hosed me up. I guess it's not happening to everyone else so who knows.
 
Back