No speed testing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Morphisor
  • 22 comments
  • 1,696 views
Messages
392
Netherlands
NL
Messages
Morphisorius
As per the title, speed testing is no longer included in GT6. Though Route X is still perfectly accessible through free run, the dedicated testing mode is gone.

I rather liked that actually. I wonder why it's gone, and if it might still come back?
 
Hate to be *that guy*...
but, Im hoping they dont make us pay for that later.. for Route X.
 
Hate to be *that guy*...
but, Im hoping they dont make us pay for that later.. for Route X.

Yup in GT5 it was paid DLC. Hopefully not again like you say.


Which makes me have another thought... once the PS3 PSN servers are turned off (not for awhile I hope) I guess we won't have any way to retrieve our DLC if we have to re-install :(
 
That is truly sad. In my opinion its a must.
 
Considering how great the GT series has been, it really confuses me why some of these decisions are being made. Not including Speed Test is just another example on how PD can drop a ball that was gently handed to them by a woman with very soft hands.
 
I knew they forgot speed tests again. PD better bring it back.
 
Oh dear. I really don't understand PD....
 
Perhaps they simply forgot it rather than not including it. You never know with PD sometimes, but I wouldn't rule out a very likely possibility of it returning in a near future update. Maybe it just fell through the cracks on the rundown to launch.
 
With many features that were in GT5 coming in future updates (Course Maker, B-Spec etc.) I hope this one will eventually be added, too.
 
I think the feature in GT5 was a bit flawed so I don't mind. Maybe we'll get something similar in the January patch.
 
So can i still get a 1/4 mile time or not?
 
Perhaps they simply forgot it rather than not including it. You never know with PD sometimes, but I wouldn't rule out a very likely possibility of it returning in a near future update. Maybe it just fell through the cracks on the rundown to launch.
Forgot it? It's copy and paste. It had to be deliberately taken out unless they recreated Route X from scratch. Even in the .0001% chance it was "forgotten" its still ridiculous that it's not there.
 
Hate to be *that guy*...
but, Im hoping they dont make us pay for that later.. for Route X.
SSRX is part of GT6 to begin with, as far as I know.
 
The track is in the game thing we dont know is if we can get any times. For 1/4_400km and 0 -60
 
Route X now goes over water in some sort of harbor. Since it's been redone maybe it will be back later. Kaz said things were real tight in the last days of game completion. GT6 will not be as good without it.
 
lets hope we'll get 1 or 2 more layouts for Route X, would be pretty cool i think
 
That's a shame. I always put my car through all 3 tests as a send off after tuning, all the way back since GT1. I hope they added it later in an update (not paid like GT5).
 
would be stupid not to add it i think. i hope we'll see it in one of the first 2 Updates
 
What the hell PD??? I loved the route x test!
 
Back