No traction control option

  • Thread starter Thread starter GotsWapan
  • 2 comments
  • 780 views
Messages
2
Australia
Australia
So simply put, I'm having a huge issue/glitch with my traction control. I always turned it off no matter what car I drive. But recently it has no longer appearing in the driving options in the pre-race menu.
ABS has gone also. I can no longer launch properly in high powered cars.
So it automatically determines what it thinks I need.

Please someone help me out, this is driving me nuts
 

Attachments

  • 100_6006.JPG
    100_6006.JPG
    564.1 KB · Views: 2
Only saw it with GoKarts. Did you do this screen while driving one ? Or even drove one "just before" the screen ? :confused:
 
No I don't think I was in a go kart recently. But I quit the game and reloaded it and it was fine.
Keep an eye out for this one people.
 
Back