NO Tune GT3's

• Thread starter WKK3
  • 2 comments
United States
United States
WKK3
I have been wondering what the specs would be to have a equal GT3 Series but the cars are not tuned? Help?

1200 kg, no 4WD. Real FIA GT3 uses a BOP Balance of Performance system to balance things out, the Blancpain series for instance is very close racing. GT6 uses 630PP as the limit for the in-game GT3 cars but that's too high for other cars such as the McLaren F1 and Ford GT. Somewhere in between 610-620 PP would be reasonable.

I have been wondering what the specs would be to have a equal GT3 Series but the cars are not tuned? Help?

Are you enquiring because you are planning to host a tuning prohibited series for GT3 cars and want it to be multi-make?

If so decide what grade of tyres you want to use - the cars come as stock with race hard, but I find they are more enjoyable to race on slipperier tyres - perhaps try sports hard - this is down to your preference. Once you have chosen the tyre grade do a lot of testing. Use the power limiter to cut the power of the faster cars until you have the cars balanced over a range of track styles. It is never possible to get the cars exactly matched so I run series where, to ensure fairness, drivers swap cars e.g. in a 12 round series with 3 types of car, swap cars at rounds 5 and 9.

Back