No under steer feeling

Scotland
Edinburgh
Mikeylewis1
Hi there ,
I have recently got back into pcars and have been using Grimeydogs settings for ffb but as good as they are I cannot feel under steer which leads to poor cornering and poor times .The settings I use allow feeling of everything BUT under steer .can anyone help ???
Regards Mike

What kind of feeling are you expecting? Understeer is the loss of grip on the front (steering) wheels, so the wheel ought to go light until the wheels regain grip, right?

Hi there,
I am having no feeling during cornering of wheel going light it stays the same all the way through the corner no under steer feeling going light yet the car still washes out so I cannot feel how hard to push into corner and also no feeling of grip during corner also
Cheers

Hi there,
I am having no feeling during cornering of wheel going light it stays the same all the way through the corner no under steer feeling going light yet the car still washes out so I cannot feel how hard to push into corner and also no feeling of grip during corner also
Cheers

You're right, there is no real feeling. I know it's old and nobody plays it anymore but Live For Speed has the best feel I've played for FWD.

Chuck a tune @ the wheel boys. There's one on the forum guides that works to give the g29 more feel, light/understeer is back. Keep @ it.

Hi there,
Cheers
Did anyone get understeer feeling yet

Last edited:
Back