NO wallrding, grind tunes: Abarth, JEEP...

Portugal
Porto
Burnout_PT
Hey, just sharing what I use, so it becomes a bit more of a race and less of a chore.

Pre-requisites:

- The car:
Abarth 595 SS '70
Need level 50 to buy a K20C1 civic engine or a previously won engine from a ticket in the garage
AFTER the engine swap, max out the upgrades
Aplly the settings below and tweak to your liking, I recomend only adjusting ride height between 100 and 110 and front stabilizer.
No need to touch the gears, but I did it, so it's included too

- The grind (you all know this by now, but...)
Get a Tomahawk X Vision GT
Upgrade with racing gearbox, max it at preferred speed (I use 240kph, so I only pass them once in the start of a 9 lap race)
Stay in the car and go to Daytona and select "Custom Race", then "Choose car from Garage".
(This way you and all your opponents will be the Tommy you only need to change your car to the Abarth).
Max out the settings to get 357,200 credits on 9 laps.
(I use 9 laps to optimize boost and minimize overtakes etc. Add more laps if you like, use this as a guide, if it's 357 you're OK)
Method: pin the throttle, avoid Tommys, turn left when needed, use boost on straights (up to 335 against wind, 340 with a tail wind, it changes direction every race)
Do a 42,9 or 43 low every lap, get over half a million credits (535,800) with clean race bonus every six and a half mins

NOTE: if you chenge boost settings to 10x you can increase the nr of laps before it runs out and boost for longer BUT:
  • you'll overtake the tommys more often and chance a crash, allow them more top speed to minimize it
  • you'll need to lift before turns (340 enter speed) wich may induce a slide and... it's fiat 500... :rolleyes:

Enjoy!

01.jpeg

02.jpeg

03.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you are getting times of 40s as I get more like 45/46s but for my wall riding script it is still plenty quick! Good tunes.

EDIT: you must not be wall riding for that time...

Last edited:
You’re welcome :cheers:

Can’t just grind away, I have to tweak it every time.

Got some ideas on how to make it faster, hopefully into the 39s? 😁
Got it just like I though! 39s and low 40s

Just need to fine tune it for consistency. New tune incoming this afternoon!
IMG_4942.jpeg

Last edited:
Final update!

So I've been thinking... first those images of the Abarths with positive camber in hight rears, the RR setup, then NASCAR and how you want the car to rotate into the corner, and finally Indy and their gearing for top speed and boosting...

The result is a 400kmh able Abarth. And a 39s lap at the Daytona Trioval. WITH boost of course.

I'd run 9 laps cause you run out of boost, and Tommys set to 290k so you calmly past them once.

Sad I could't actually try positive camber in the rear. But it's a drivable car now. Just don't boost in the corners, including over the start/finish kink. Downshift after turning in to the 2 banked corners. Boost and upshift out.

Note: NO AERO PARTS in this car. It pops a wheelie at the start to greet you too :lol: but don't worry that's it.

05.jpeg

06.jpeg

Now gonna revisit other cars and see what we can get.

46s lap Jeep. Same payout. Slower but nicer than the Abarth.

Engine swap, max upgrades etc. No gearbox tune. Yes, sports tyres.

May be boostable the whole lap and get to 45s. Adjust race lenght and Tommy speeds accordingly.

07.jpeg

I don't know if I've missed something in the Abarth tune, but half the time mine is spinning out of control as it crosses the start line, after the wheelie🤔

I don't know if I've missed something in the Abarth tune, but half the time mine is spinning out of control as it crosses the start line, after the wheelie🤔
It happens if you go full boost.
Boost conservatively at the start :)
I just tap it in 2nd and 3rd.

Down to 39.0 on my fastest attempt. But ran out of boost start of lap 9.

EDIT: I was messing with tommys' top speeds and spacing at the start and I got that. It was spinnin before I could drive it. Guess the AI goes full beans when they are farther away?

Anyway, tune updated below with a fix for that and a bit more tinkering!

photo1699830439.jpeg
photo1699830439 (1).jpeg

You can do 39s all the way, save some boost to last the 10 laps:

photo1699830439 (2).jpeg

Last edited:
No, it's wheelieing and spinning before I get control of the car. I'll copy over your latest tune before I try again and see if it's still happening.

Last edited:
Got my fastest lap down to a 38.3 will post a tune this afternoon
Got to 38.2 by mostly increasing height in the back but still needs tinkering to be more stable. Running out of boost in lap 8 too.
It needs to be stable to boost the whole lap or most of it, do 6x 37s laps + 40s start lap and do 7 lap races. Which would mean around a 4m 30s race.

Latest Posts

Back