No West Coast drifters or what?!

• Thread starter Frozzy
  • 13 comments
SoulzOfMizchief
Very rarely do I find an North American room over 2 bars, majority of the time they're all the way in the East Coast or they must have cruddy internet.

I usually have better connection with Canadians even the ones from the Quebec area which I find odd. Though they seem to not like Americans in their rooms so often times I get booted.

Most of the Japanese servers I have better connection with as well.

Where are my California folks at?

I live on the west coast of Canada, and seem to be able to find lots of rooms with 4 bars...with both American and Canadian hosts.

Check out the team NEMESIS Night Slide thread (drifting teams and events section). It's held every Tues and Thur night at 10:00 pm PST, and is attended by a lot of west coast people.

You have to cater to their time if you want to play with us West Coast people. We are probably still out while East/Mid people are playing since we are 3/2 hours behind unless you find people playing rather than going out.

You have to cater to their time if you want to play with us West Coast people. We are probably still out while East/Mid people are playing since we are 3/2 hours behind unless you find people playing rather than going out.

The OP is from the West lol. Im in the East (Toronto Area (Mississauga)) and usually online from 12am. 12 am here would be like 10 in the West Coast? I usually catch a lot of West coast people online at around 4,5am when its like 2-3am there.

Bluntified
The OP is from the West lol. Im in the East (Toronto Area (Mississauga)) and usually online from 12am. 12 am here would be like 10 in the West Coast? I usually catch a lot of West coast people online at around 4,5am when its like 2-3am there.

I can't see where he's from when using the app, but just insert "the rest of us" somewhere. This post simply back ups my claim.

Bluntified
You don't need to read his location to find where he is, just read the first post lol.

Fair enough, but everybody has its own interpretation and the phrase "where's my ___(insert nationality/residency__ at?" has been overused. Are you certain that he is from California or the west coast in general just because he asked "where are my california folks at?" when you only have the information that he is certainly not from the east coast of whatever country?

I can also ask by asking "where are my New Yorker's at?" Would that mean that I'm a new yorker as well?

Last edited:
mikekhel30
Fair enough, but everybody has its own interpretation and the phrase "where's my ___(insert nationality/residency__ at?" has been overused. Are you certain that he is from California or the west coast in general just because he asked "where are my california folks at?" when you only have the information that he is certainly not from the east coast of whatever country?

I can also ask by asking "where are my New Yorker's at?" Would that mean that I'm a new yorker as well?

Like I stated, read the first post.

Frozzy
Very rarely do I find an North American room over 2 bars, majority of the time they're all the way in the East Coast or they must have cruddy internet.

I usually have better connection with Canadians even the ones from the Quebec area which I find odd. Though they seem to not like Americans in their rooms so often times I get booted.

Most of the Japanese servers I have better connection with as well.

Where are my California folks at?

The boldest text is a clear proof that he is indeed in the west coast or he wouldn't have stated that the east is all the way there.

Read much lol. His location even says California lol. Check it on your browser. Stop speculating, not a good quality.

Like I stated, read the first post.

The boldest text is a clear proof that he is indeed in the west coast or he wouldn't have stated that the east is all the way there.

Read much lol. His location even says California lol. Check it on your browser. Stop speculating, not a good quality.

lol

Going blindly like I did, you basically didn't acknowledge that there are other time zone to consider including two states that are not in the main land.

I actually agreed with you with my previous post that he is from California. My post prior to this basically is my explanation of my assumption. Understand much? lol.

I get bored and need something to do lol. Nothing wrong with a little healthy debate (even if its about absolute non-sense lol).

Back