No Women?

  • Thread starter Thread starter thedeester1
  • 10 comments
  • 1,067 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
419
United Kingdom
South Yorkshire
Messages
GTP_Thedeester1
I guess ive been playing far too much!
I decided the other day to just drive around and make the crowds do their thing (rally mostly). I saw that i can hit a point then reverse back and hit it again and keep a guy cheering forever! I also saw that there is a guy who isnt wearing a shirt and looks a bit greasy! What i didnt see were any women in the crowd! NOT 1!! Now for me that invokes a feeling of sexism. I mean there are half nakid men but no half nakid women? What happened to equal rights?
 
Go to Monaco! There are bikinigirls there. Also Tahiti has some girls.
 
Thats something new....I will check that out.
 
[SEARCH]Easter Eggs[/SEARCH]

Nudge, nudge. Say no more. ;)
 
I was on tahiti when i observed there wern't any women. I guess they must have stashed them away somewhere? All the crowd i passed or tried to run over were men! Its really annoying when they jump out of the way at the last minute. I swear one day i get that guy in the gate at amalfi, or one of those "snappers" at grand canyon. LOL

Whats the point on showing me a thread with red dwarf? Even if these codes are some hidden message for game shark i dont have one! Im confused and frightened. Im in a world of men that get cheered for 2 seconds by half nakid men!
 
How can you be interested in women when they'll just be cardboard cut-outs? :crazy:

Edit:

thedeester1
I was on tahiti when i observed there wern't any women. I guess they must have stashed them away somewhere? All the crowd i passed or tried to run over were men! Its really annoying when they jump out of the way at the last minute. I swear one day i get that guy in the gate at amalfi, or one of those "snappers" at grand canyon. LOL

Whats the point on showing me a thread with red dwarf? Even if these codes are some hidden message for game shark i dont have one! Im confused and frightened. Im in a world of men that get cheered for 2 seconds by half nakid men!
In fact, Smallhorses was directing you to this thread which contains a picture of a girl(s) in a bikini. :sly:

Picture

There are quite a new more insane pictures in that thread. :lol:
 
*Ignore this post*
 
im far more intrested in cardboard cut outs of women than cardboard cutouts of half nakid men! I guess if all the cardboard cutouts were half nakid women most of us would make very poor lap times. All the best laps would be posted by girls!
Infact your right even if they were half nakid women they are still a cardboard cut out in a game. That would be like having a crush on lara croft.
Im gonna see if my GF went to work today!!!!
 
thedeester1
im far more intrested in cardboard cut outs of women than cardboard cutouts of half nakid men!
There's some ladies with bikinis on at Monaco. By the way, if you can't spell the word "naked", then you're obviously not mature enough to see them.

Please abide by the AUP, which states that you will spell out all words when possible and use proper puctuation.

Of course the real "scandal" in GT4 is the sight of the Honda Accords at Mazda International Raceway (Laguna Seca).

accordlaguna4jp.jpg
 
I can see the usefullness of this thread.

Oops... Nope, I can't.

*click*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back