Noble M600 2010

United States
Orange County, NY
GTP_GT916
Nii916
Noble_m600_Goodwood_festival_of_speed_2010.jpg

Wiki
noblecars.com

I was just watching Chris Harris's review of this car at the Nurburgring and I was reminded of just how badly I'd like to drive one. What a great car, I really hope it makes it into GT7.

Hopefully it won't break down like any other British sports car during the race...

If you're going to spam necroposts, than atleast add something useful to the thread. I'm tired of having my threads knocked off the front page within 2 hours because of your posts.

If you're going to spam necroposts, than atleast add something useful to the thread. I'm tired of having my threads knocked off the front page within 2 hours because of your posts.
This isn't spamming. We are commenting about how much we like or maybe dislike these vehicles.

This isn't spamming. We are commenting about how much we like or maybe dislike these vehicles.

He's been posting these little one line quips on a bunch of cars with votes already in the triple digits. Someone called him out on it last week and he just went into damage-control mode. Commenting is one thing, spamming with irrelevant nonsense is another.

He's been posting these little one line quips on a bunch of cars with votes already in the triple digits. Someone called him out on it last week and he just went into damage-control mode. Commenting is one thing, spamming with irrelevant nonsense is another.
Whatever it may be, resorting to name calling and complaining about it isn't going to solve anything. Everybody likes their vehicles and in @ToyGTone's case, he likes a lot of vehicles (good taste). Anyways, you're just going to have to deal with it, and trust me, somebody will like your suggestion sometime even though it might not be right away.

End of story.

Latest Posts

Back