nobody saw enron

  • Thread starter Thread starter DeLoreanBrown
  • 2 comments
  • 407 views
Messages
1,151
'

It's not a Michael Moore production.

Skilling and Lay both recently found guilty but on appeal of imprisonable offences come out looking quite high powered and modern. All the female employees, even the whistle blower seem to have had crushes on the bosses, whether its success or what.

Ultimately taking California on rolling blackouts & forcing deregulation Overseas led to some of their high-power manoevres backfiring.
I mean, Mark to Market, come on!
 
I'm going to assume you're reffering to Enron: The Smartest Guys in the Room?

I saw it - pretty fascinating stuff. I agree with you, though; the "mark to market" accounting is unbelievably stupid.
 
'

Thanks for expanding & linking it, Zrow.

It certainly is a food-for-thought humdinger & the real track on turn of the century trading outside the dotcom thing.
 
Back