Nomad Diablo not recognized as Lamborghini?

  • Thread starter Thread starter danjee
  • 11 comments
  • 2,052 views
Messages
730
United States
California
Messages
Clivus11
I recently traded for a for the Lamborghini Nomad Diablo, thinking I could use it for the A-spec Lamborghini race. I was really surprised to see that it was not granted entry. I even checked back on the car, and it states "Lamborghini" as the manufacture. Why is this car not recognized as Lamborghini?

I was thinking that maybe PD just forgot about it. But how old is it to the GT franchise? GT4, GT3? I'm pretty new to the franchise, so I don't know.

Anyhow, now I still can't finish the Lamborghini race. Can't drive a Murci if my life depended on it... :crazy:
 
It is strange that you can't run the Diablo in there... accidental omission, I'm sure. However, check out some tunes for the murcielago or gallardo in the tuner forum, they really tame the car well (and since there's a gallardo only event, may want to go that route)
 
Yeah, I'll try that I guess. I was thinking about buying some racing tires, for a start. Can you buy new rubber for Chromelines?
 
Alright, thanks man! I'll try them for sure :)

EDIT: It looks like you have to buy a lot of parts for the Murci, but mine's a Chromeline, for which you can't buy parts. Maybe I'll buy a the Gallardo and tackle both the Lambo races...
 
Last edited:
I find it stranger that we can't use it in the Super GT races, I mean it is classified as a JGTC car.
 
In the Lambo's only race it is classified as a JGTC. In the GT race it is classified as a Lambroghini.
 
Well, the whole story behind the Nomad Diablo and GT3 was that PD had gotten permission from NOMAD and not VW to use the car. But, with Lamborghini in GT5, PD could have simply slapped the Lamborghini title on it and ran it through the graphics filter. If that's the case, then the car technically isn't counted as a Lamborghini in the game.
 
I beat the Lambo races quite handily with the '74 Countach...granted, I added all the upgrades to it, but it did the job with no other tuning.
 
The Superveloce is great after tuning and easy to handle. I bought it because I wanted to try it out but you will need the Gallardo for the Gallardo race. This one is actually inferior to Ferrari's competition (458 Italia).
 
The restrictions for the Super GT event are Japan only. That's why we can't use the Diablo.
 
Back