Nomad, landrover, camo helmet + suit.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Julienleger
  • 47 comments
  • 1,813 views
Desert Camouflage 1-5 and Woodland 1-5 sent. Let me know what you think.
 
Desert Camouflage 1-5 and Woodland 1-5 sent. Let me know what you think.

I sense some kind of military theme here, pity we can't send a matt green Jay Leno :grumpy:
 
ch1potle
Desert Camouflage 1-5 and Woodland 1-5 sent. Let me know what you think.

Ill have a look wittin the next 2hours! Thanks alot!!!
 
Julienleger
Ill have a look wittin the next 2hours! Thanks alot!!!

Wow!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Just wondering does the camo combo exist in green or desert color?? Thanks!!!


Btw: what can i offer for that?!
Thanks!!
 
Wow!!!!!

Amazing!!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!

Just wondering does the camo combo exist in green or desert color?? Thanks!!!


Btw: what can i offer for that?!
Thanks!!

I will send you #31 of each of the 2 sets and I think you will like them. No charge 👍
 
Your so kind!!!! Really appreciated!!!!
 
I got lots of camo up for trade.
 
ch1potle
I will send you #31 of each of the 2 sets and I think you will like them. No charge 👍


Wow!!! This is exactly what i was looking for!!! Thanks so much !!!!
 
Sent, sorry about the damage, it's seen action 👍
picture.php
 
nt1138
Sent, sorry about the damage, it's seen action 👍

How'd you make the paint like that??
 
How'd you make the paint like that??

Only by sticking them on, used piZap photo editor on Google Chrome. A quick 2 minute job 👍
 
So that's not actually on the car
 
No, can't do stickers in GT (yet). Was just a quick edit 👍
 
Back