Non-car photos

• Thread starter fabmaru
  • 24 comments
Portugal
Portugal
fabmaru
I saw a thread in the GT5 forum for photos of the scenery, road, trees, whatever, so i think it is good to see how good his brother could do.

Here are some photos:

looks like Clooney is only in GT5

Last edited:
I saw a thread in the GT5 forum for photos of the scenery, road, trees, whatever, so i think it is a good see how good... or bad his brother could do.

Here are some photos:

looks like Clooney is only in GT5

I think that GT4 is STILL a great and awesome game, I mean, look at those pics...

A big hug.

Eager Snake.

Just one photo:

Any body wants Mcdonalds
cheeburga.gif
drink.gif

Great work 👍, I'm going to get posting into this. These would go great in your gallery I reckon

I need to make a contribution to this, there's something VANDENAL missed at Tokyo, and he's from outta this world

Is that a zonda with an added wing? What model is it? Nice pics, Id like to start but I dont have a thumb drive yet.

EDIT: I have a sick riding style on TT, I beat my time with the default body lean style on trial mountain with it by a little over 2 seconds with it. Ill post if you want.

That's the Pagani Zonda LM. You get it by doing the driving missions. For more photos, have a look in my gallery. [/shameless plug]

@ Dan360. Well done on the panorama shot. It looks marvelous. 👍 I never knew that spot was there (well, that the game could put the camera there) :drool: :drool: 👍

Outstanding scenery pictures TG! The capture of the tall building in photo 3 is very eye catching.

Back