Non-mainstream motorsport series to watch live

• Thread starter PGodia10
  • 15 comments
Spain
Spain
... Sorrry I couldn't came with a better title or way of phrasing it.

I used to watch F1 as a kid (1998~2003) on TV. Moto GP was (is) also always on TV. Sometimes I would watch Superbikes, the highlights of Dakar or some odd race... Fast forward to 2023, I also want to watch some racing BUT F1 and other mainstream racing kind of bores me. So,

What are some non-mainstream series you watch and where?

I started digging on YT and came with a few:

FIA World Endurance Championship
European Le Mans Series
Nürburgring Langstrecken-Serie
Renault Clio Cup Series

Last edited:
World Rally Championship on Rally.TV. I would recommend Rally.TV full stop as a streaming service. Rally.TV is where you can watch WRC, the FIA European Rally Championship, and The World Rallycross Championship in one place. It's 12.99 a month or 119.99 a year. You get all three series and a lot of WRC classic content. If you care at all about rallying or dirt racing, Rally.TV is the one place.

Last edited:
Trouble with a lot of these series is they're all on these different streaming services is, none of them sound like a lot of money until you start adding them together. A lot aren't live at all so you end up looking for highlights on various video sites. Anyway, the US MX-5 Cup series can usually be found on Youtube through Racer.com, that is some GREAT door-to-door racing! The Trans-Am series broadcasts on Youtube as well, wouldn't go out of my way to watch TA1 but TA2 can be pretty good.

My heart really lies with things that race in the dirt though. Among many others I try to watch and follow, AMA Pro SX/MX (the Supermotocross championship now) has a streaming site that's pretty good value when you consider the amount of action you get, 31 rounds over 10 months. Great racing behind anyone named Jett, too.

That's gasss, @kjeldsen !

The NLS is live and there are actually several streams - the main one, but also several "onboard" if you want to jump inside a given car. Cool !

I will update the first post with all the contributions ASAP. Thanks to you all!

Last edited:
If you like club racing, there are a bunch of UK club racing weekends on during the weekends, as well like 750MC, BRSCC, BARC etc.

Some more craziness at the Mazda channel today. Apparently a race with very different cars at Fuji Speedway among other things.

Back