Non qualifying countries

• Thread starter Francois B
  • 16 comments
South Africa
South-Africa
Francois8005
Will non qualifying countries be able to join in the action, or wil the settings be such that you will not be able to take part at all? In other words, will you be able to gauge yourself against the competing players/countries but only be a sidelined participant?

Errr....I hope this question makes sense...

I'm sure if you have the GTAcademy icon, you can participate and see the world rankings.
If your country is not in the competition, I don't think your time will count.

I'm sure if you have the GTAcademy icon, you can participate and see the world rankings.
If your country is not in the competition, I don't think your time will count.

It does not count, but it appears on the global leaderboard. At least that's the way it worked last year

It does not count, but it appears on the global leaderboard. At least that's the way it worked last year
I was in top four in Canada all year. Worked my 🤬 off to get really close to thanks eh aka turismo Lester. Last year's Canadian that made it to Silverstone. I acctually might haves had a chance. Sad sad day. :indiff:

I was in top four in Canada all year. Worked my 🤬 off to get really close to thanks eh aka turismo Lester. Last year's Canadian that made it to Silverstone. I acctually might haves had a chance. Sad sad day. :indiff:

Trust me, all the fast, heck even the not as fast, Canadians are just as mad, if not even more than you... absolutely ridiculous. Why not let Canada compete for 3 years, let us in for 1, then tell us the F off...

Trust me, all the fast, heck even the not as fast, Canadians are just as mad, if not even more than you... absolutely ridiculous. Why not let Canada compete for 3 years, let us in for 1, then tell us the F off...
Yah thats some bullissh. Just teased us and then kick us out not very cool. Looks like it would have been way harder this year by grouping countries. You would have done it for sure with your times. Would have been a huge grind for me if other countries where in with canada. Only was able to crack top fifty three months ago.
You and I have been pretty close on the last couple tt. Where in Canada are you from?

Yah thats some bullissh. Just teased us and then kick us out not very cool. Looks like it would have been way harder this year by grouping countries. You would have done it for sure with your times. Would have been a huge grind for me if other countries where in with canada. Only was able to crack top fifty three months ago.
You and I have been pretty close on the last couple tt. Where in Canada are you from?

Mississauga, Ontario. You? And yeah I've been aware of all the Canadians on the TT's lol. Since I know I can put a fast lap together, I've been focusing on online racing now.. cause that WOULD'VE been a huge part of National finals for us.

Mississauga, Ontario. You? And yeah I've been aware of all the Canadians on the TT's lol. Since I know I can put a fast lap together, I've been focusing on online racing now.. cause that WOULD'VE been a huge part of National finals for us.
Edmonton Alberta. Same place as turismo Lester last year's only Canadian to make it to Silverstone. We have epic battles in go karts. Had to bust my ass all year to get to a competitive spot. Now I do and we get the cold sholder from Gt academy. Guess they figured we only know how to drive on ice and snow. Guess this means we have to get as many Canadians in the top times as possible. Make them think about letting us in again.

Edmonton Alberta. Same place as turismo Lester last year's only Canadian to make it to Silverstone. We have epic battles in go karts. Had to bust my ass all year to get to a competitive spot. Now I do and we get the cold sholder from Gt academy. Guess they figured we only know how to drive on ice and snow. Guess this means we have to get as many Canadians in the top times as possible. Make them think about letting us in again.

I think that's a great idea. 👍 Show them that they are missing a whole group of drivers who are more than capable of alien speed. I'd really like to see you guys do this....throw it right back in their face. Sadly, I don't think it would matter much to them, but it would still be cool to see you guys do it. I really feel bad for you guys, this really sucks.

I think that's a great idea. 👍 Show them that they are missing a whole group of drivers who are more than capable of alien speed. I'd really like to see you guys do this....throw it right back in their face. Sadly, I don't think it would matter much to them, but it would still be cool to see you guys do it. I really feel bad for you guys, this really sucks.
It sucks. Just don't get what they have against Canada. Must be legal or insurance reasons. Usual political bullissh
I know I can drive a real car fast there is no doubt in my mind. Just needed the chance :boggled:

Last edited:
Are you ever going to play again? Missing my Canadians on the leader board.

Are you ever going to play again? Missing my Canadians on the leader board.

To be honest man, I doubt it. I sold my copy of GT6, and G27. I'm back working more now, so I didn't have a use for them anymore. Unless Canada gets let back in, at any time, I won't be playing. Sorry pal :(

To be honest man, I doubt it. I sold my copy of GT6, and G27. I'm back working more now, so I didn't have a use for them anymore. Unless Canada gets let back in, at any time, I won't be playing. Sorry pal :(
Damn. All good man fully understand. Should ave kept your g27. There is a couple adapters that make it work with ps4. You going to get project cars?

Aha again man, probably not. My priority is making up for all the money I lost out on, banking on at least getting a shot at GT Academy. Got a LOT of other things that are going to come before gaming, at this time. Legit, the only reason why I bought a PS3 / GT6 was for GT Academy, so no gaming for me, for the foreseeable future. :(. But that's life though!

Aha again man, probably not. My priority is making up for all the money I lost out on, banking on at least getting a shot at GT Academy. Got a LOT of other things that are going to come before gaming, at this time. Legit, the only reason why I bought a PS3 / GT6 was for GT Academy, so no gaming for me, for the foreseeable future. :(. But that's life though!
To true. I too just started last year in hopes of this year being able to make it. Looks like it could have been done. Don't know why I am still playing. Lol. Next two round won't be on much. New baby coming this week.

Back