• 8 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Non-Race Car Drift Trial: Nürburgring 24h

DT#52 - Non-Race Car Drift Trial @ Nürburgring 24h.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
DT#52 - Non-Race Car Drift Trial @ Nürburgring 24h.jpg

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting. If you do not comply, they will not be put in this list.

Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
First place is a ford ka haha, amused me watching the replay. Kind of seems likes cheating though, I hope future GTs can avoid this with maybe a speed bonus or something. Slightly unfair for the guys that are really good to have top spot taken in that way.

I got silver, using the FXX, but don't usually do drifts.

So I watched first place to see what he used and how he got his score. As I roflmao I couldn't exit fast enough. Has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Sorry I wasted my time at all with this one after seeing that.

First place is a ford ka haha, amused me watching the replay. Kind of seems likes cheating though, I hope future GTs can avoid this with maybe a speed bonus or something. Slightly unfair for the guys that are really good to have top spot taken in that way.

So I watched first place to see what he used and how he got his score. As I roflmao I couldn't exit fast enough. Has to be the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
Sorry I wasted my time at all with this one after seeing that.

Yep, it's completely rubbish, I hope those players are disgusted with themselves for being so pathetic. :yuck:

PD ban use of the tank car by disallowing 5000mm or more in length and this is some players response to that!!!???. :rolleyes:

I think PD should also be disallowing FF cars or this will continue to happen. :boggled:

Back