Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Nürburgring 24h

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Nov 3, 2016.

1. nowcontrol

nowcontrol

Non-Racing Car Drift Trial: Nürburgring 24h

DT#58 - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Nürburgring 24h.png
    ^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
    [DT#58] - Non-Racing Car Drift Trial @ Nürburgring 24h.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
    of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
    Wolf68, MOPARbarrett5 and Mike-ZENKAI like this.
  2. purpdino

purpdino

Easy peasy in the RUF CTR Yellow Bird '87

spikyone likes this.
  3. spikyone

spikyone

Same here, CH tyres but otherwise stock. Over-cooked it on my first try and lost all my points, then an easy gold on the second attempt. Drift seasonals have gone from being endless misery to an absolute doddle since I started using the 'Bird.

Death2508 likes this.
  4. Denezin

Denezin

Ran the Nissan GT-R Black Edition and found a good line. Kinda tough though at first. Doubt i could even repeat the line i ran. Fun event though.

5. BWM

BWM

Stock SL55, stock tires.

More fun before the scoring section that i don't need to worry about the score.

Carlos_Masrie and MidnightRun85 like this.
  6. Carlos_Masrie

Carlos_Masrie

Gold Chrome!!!!!!!! :D

7. Cevedale

Cevedale

MidnightRun85 and Wolf68 like this.
  8. Superman8193

Superman8193

Okay....I have the Ruf Yellow bird and I can't keep that thing on the track to save my life!!!! I get about 2500 pts then lose them all when I slide off the track! I hate these drift challenges. I suck at drifting! Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

9. Superman8193

Superman8193

OMG! Finally got it! I HATE DRIFTING!!!! lol I know many will disagree with me

10. Wolf68

Wolf68

That was crazy fun to watch...

Cevedale likes this.
  11. Dr Fourtrack

Dr Fourtrack

I can't drift to save my life. Managed to slide and slither to get Bronze. I'm only having a go to get the Gold Chrome
    I'm about 1000 points off still. (only had 1 session, must have a few more goes now I'm done with the TTs)
    :banghead:

12. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Nissan 200SX (S14) for an easy gold. Nothing special, but gets the job done!

13. lasrjock

lasrjock

I put Comfort Hard tires on a stock SRT Viper GTS '13 and was able to get gold. That car really tends to slide around. I was able to get bronze with the stock Sports Hard tires.

MOPARbarrett5 likes this.
  14. williams_v_r

williams_v_r

15. Uday9479

Uday9479

I'm a complete novice when it comes to drifting, which is why I don't attempt drifting seasonals.

Can anyone suggest tips & tricks regarding controlled drifting?

Can A/T cars be as effective or M/T is always the better option?

16. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Came back for another attempt, this time with the Acura NSX '91. Cranked a few extra points, up to 6,557 now for 3,390th. Love that car!

17. MidnightRun85

MidnightRun85

Check out shmogt's tutorials and tunes. They're a good way of getting the hang of things.

http://www.teamshmo.com/guides/gran-turismo-6-drift-setup-guide/#.WDLADIXXKUk

Uday9479 likes this.
  18. Uday9479

Uday9479

Scored 4226 with RUF Yellow Bird. I think that I took a big clue from Your replay was sticking to 3rd gear. I was on CH tyres but this must be the 1st drifting event I've taken place in.

So thanks to You for the replay & all those who also have posted a replay as these tutorials help novices such as myself.

Cheers GT Brotherhood! :cheers: