Silver: Cr. 62,000
Bronze: Cr. 28,500

Gift(s):
Gold: Matte Light Gray paint chip

Target Score:
Gold: 6,800
Silver: 5,000
Bronze: 4,500

TC, ASM & SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.

Course Conditions:
Track: Special Stage Route 5
Track Length: 2.35 miles / 3782 m
Time of day: *
Temp: *
Precipitation: 0%

Tunes:

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

Last edited:
Like the last drift trial at Silverstone, I gave the good ol' Tank Car another run and golded within a couple runs, with points to spare. I'm thinking it will be my go-to drift car when applicable :lol:.

To get fourth gear power at low speeds in the Tank Car, lower the power limiter to around 70% and try to get on the gas and get the drift going before the section starts to count points.

I don't know how to drift or tune for a drift but gave this a go, managed to get gold after half an hour, first ever drift Gold. Really pleased with myself.

Really good event this one - good variation of corners and changes and the track works nicely this way round IMO.

Around 9600 in my modified Shelby Cobra - worked well except that I didn't really score any points on the cobbled hairpin, I think I was too wide :dopey:.

I used @shmogt 450pp race tune for the toyota 86gt '13 on comfort hards, and golded it first try.
Here is a link to it
If you use a scion frs or subaru brz, you can apply a low rpm range turbo.

I used @shmogt 450pp race tune for the toyota 86gt '13 on comfort hards, and golded it first try.
Here is a link to it
If you use a scion frs or subaru brz, you can apply a low rpm range turbo.
lol nice the race tune works as a drift car. I also have a dedicated drift tune for that car. Use the parts for the race tune to hit the PP limits and tune for the drift. Suspension is the same either way http://www.team-shmo.com/GT6tunes/Toyota/Drift/Toyota-86-GT-12-drift.php

Back