Non Racing tire groups

United States
Fort Worth, TX
imtolegittoquit
I don't even know if this is the right area to post so apologies in advance admins if I made a mistake.

I'm here to make a suggestion for everybody that is tired of 99% RS lobbies online. It seems like every lobby is either honda drags, dirty nascar, cruise and cops, or super pro ring guys. (while on RS tires at 500 pp) I haven't raced online in a month because of it. Now to each his own, i'm all for enjoying the game that you bought, there is no right way to enjoy racing.

However, I hate racing tires on anything but racing cars. I'm suggesting starting a list of guys that are online every night or most nights (we all have jobs and lives) that will run lobbies that are sports tires and below. I know there are clubs and leagues out there but I can't commit to a regular schedule for gaming. I think if all players interested reserve about 10 spots on their friends list, you'll be able to join a hosted room from someone on this list and eventually start meeting like minded people and eventually we will have our own sports/comfort communities and have like minded people to race with and not have to weed through all the lobbies to find a good one.

I'll start the list with myself and try to start promoting this to get it up and rolling. make sure you add your you can post here with your PSN name, nights you are usually online, and type of lobby you run to be added to the host list.

List of frequent lobby hosts

ImToLegitToQuit - I'm on about 5 nights a week. My rooms are mostly 450-650pp/any car/SS tires/vote track/winner selects pp/reverse starting grid. I kick repeat offenders and prefer mics.

TEAMworkPLEASE - I am only able to attend WEDNESDAY - THURSDAY morning to mid day. I enjoy using stock classes on the stock cars. For example a honda civic uses comforts > A Ferrari uses sports > and A GTR GT3 uses racing tires. I actualy like holding TIRE DIVISION races so everyone is welcome to a track day using which ever vehicle they enjoy driving most for A 10 minute endurance race. If you have a race car then see how many times you can lap the individual who is using a comfort tire car! Unlike you (ImToLegitToQuit) i actually prefer lobbies that are 15 drivers or less and without mics so the quality of the cars look and sound great. Not to mention that 15 divides perfectly into 3 so you could have 5 comfort drivers 5 sports drivers and 5 racing drivers all competing in their own TIRE DIVISION.

Like the mixed tires formula, go6.
Thank you. I believe that formula is the only REAL TRACK DAY setup. Obviously you will want more people on the same tire if your a television host and want to see lots of competition. But either way i believe you could see some amazing competition from all tire classes and even make some traffic for the fast guys. It really would put an end to a lot of the confusion for all sorts of drivers trying to find a great lobby to join daily.

That's not really what I was looking for because i am lookingfor competition.but if other people are I can add you to the list as a host because ideally this thread would just be some options for non racing tires hosts.

I have tried to generate a series similar to that though where half were running 450pp and the other half were at 600pp. Then switch the next race.

R620turbo. I'm online most days and some nights after 9pm (uk time)
I like to run out of the box type races. IE no tuning at all (not even power limiter).
Straight as they would come from the manufacturer.
Upto 450pp with a 260 bhp power limit and no lighter than 1200 kg's.
CS Tyre's or lower, no aids other than abs allowed.
Road cars only.
Feel free to add me and join when i'm online.

im adding you now turbo!, im east coast usa time zone. Your UK? what is that on the time conversion table? that is Soviet union or russia right? im looking precisely at the time and trying to convert it so that i can interest you in my 3 class racing. I know u only want to run comfort tires and my race will be using any race tire because one of the classes of driving is a race class. BUT ALL CARS WILL BE STOCK. so on August 6th wednesday ill host a 3 class comfort/sports/racing 2hr event. < what this means is that 5 people will drive a car that would normally come on comfort tires, 5 people will drive a car that would normally come with sports tires, and so on etc... but because i can not limit those cars to those stock tire class im allowing every car to use the race tire class. BUT all cars will remain stock so it is a definite truth that the comfort drivers will be slower than the sports and so on up the ladder. Im hoping to attract 15 drivers no including myself and hope to see a wonderful event full of traffic making the position changes extremely rapid. And because this is a time race not a lapped race it is not unpopular to find the sports and comfort cars being lapped over and over, which is ok, A $10 psn card prize code will be granted to the winner of each car class driving. This is the reason why i want to get a full grid so atleast their is some competition for each class to win the prize instead of just handing out cash for no reason.

R620turbo. I'm online most days and some nights after 9pm (uk time)
I like to run out of the box type races. IE no tuning at all (not even power limiter).
Straight as they would come from the manufacturer.
Upto 450pp with a 260 bhp power limit and no lighter than 1200 kg's.
CS Tyre's or lower, no aids other than abs allowed.
Road cars only.
Feel free to add me and join when i'm online.
so your in great britain no the soviet union lol sorry about that, anyways you are about 5 hrs ahead of me, so that means if you wanted to participate in my event it would be starting at 11pm for you over their.....is that something you might be interested in?

Back