• 10 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
Non-Racing Tuned Car Drift Trial: Tokyo R246 / Reverse

DT#62 - Non-Racing Tuned Car Drift Trial @ Tokyo R246.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^
[DT#62] - Non-Racing Tuned Car Drift Trial @ Tokyo R246.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to make sure that anyone who wanted to see this was aware of it.

I think I can still get a few hundred more points, but this is still a solid run to base drifting lines on.

Thank you @MOPARbarrett5. I adapted this setup to a Ford KA'01 just becouse of the shape. It works very well. Always wanted to know how to achive high score drifting with these little FF cars and your tutorial is very clear and objective. Actually 4.483 points and 386º on the ranking, really good as a starting point, just a matter of practice. Thanks again. :cheers:

I was able to improve my score to 8,259 points which puts me back into first on the leaderboard for now. For the most part, the same basic principles apply in this run as the run I showed in the video except for that my front tires are Racing Heavy Wet and the car I'm now using is the Honda 1300 coupe.
KIMG0733.JPG

Also, here is a screenshot of the rankings from the first of this drift trial. The top 5 this time around here already beaten the leader from the previous one, so who knows how high the scores are going to get.
Screenshot_2017-03-01-23-36-20.png

Last edited:
I was able to improve my score to 8,259 points which puts me back into first on the leaderboard for now. For the most part, the same basic principles apply in this run as the run I showed in the video except for that my front tires are Racing Heavy Wet and the car I'm now using is the Honda 1300 coupe.
View attachment 631221
Also, here is a screenshot of the rankings from the first of this drift trial. The top 5 this time around here already beaten the leader from the previous one, so who knows how high the scores are going to get.
View attachment 631243

Congratulations!!

I hope you keep the top 1

D25.jpg

Tuned a BMW Z4 for this last night. I really struggled to keep the drifts going at big speeds necessary for the second sector. Best run was a 2,9XX run. Trying to improve on my 3,2XX run in my Holden Commodore SS, but that thing is just big and predictable at speed, so really easy to get controlled drifts.

Sorry for the double post, but I just wanted to make sure that anyone who wanted to see this was aware of it.

I think I can still get a few hundred more points, but this is still a solid run to base drifting lines on.

Man that's some crazy drifting. Because I'm a purist I refuse to use a FWD to go drifting, but I'll try use your lines to achieve some decent drift scores. I think the biggest thing I've found in this one is keeping the scores rolling is difficult unless you get the right lines.

I was able to get to 8,932 points after putting in about 4 hours today which makes my finishing rank second worldwide. That is higher than I've ever finished, but it is kind of annoying that I got so close to the lead, but couldn't get there.
At least I will have another shot at trying to finish first immediately with the new event at La Sarthe.

Here's my final run, with a slightly different format than usual.

Last edited:
Back