None rally cars in rally!

  • Thread starter Thread starter lancer runner
  • 21 comments
  • 767 views
Messages
47
Which non rally car do you like to drive in rally.NO HYBRIDS !!!!!!!!
I like the LANCER VII RS. It runs nice.
 
Toms chaser
 
I can not rely on FR to get me around a dirt corner. I greatly respect those who can eg. VIPERGTSR01 Speeding drifter. AMAZING!
 
i like the FTO LM race car, and the beetle cup car is fun. also the 206 non rally version.
 
Injected8706 said 3000GT.Sounds fun! I will try it. Thanx.I still want more ideas.PLEASE.:)
 
the ZZII would rock if it coule do rallys
 
Heh....Escudo.

*Puts on flame suit* :p
 
Audi S4, Subaru Legacy.

Both very fun.

AO
 
Originally posted by Der Alta
Audi S4, Subaru Lebacy.

Both very fun.

AO
;)
So was the R32 Skyline, even if it wouldn't stay on the ground.
 
The ZZII is a 4WD so I think it can be used in the rally races. I still have to check out the S4 and the R32 Skyline. I will check if you can use the ZZII in the rally races and I will post it here sometime today.;)
 
my fastest non rally car in rally is the AE86 S.S , i can get the fastest times with out
 
Back