None sense

• Thread starter hhhaaa
  • 1 comments
United Kingdom
uk
MUGUCAN
I hear lots of players complain about some cars are not stable and rear skids off, well I tell you this, there are so many different ways to cure that, just think about how many tools there is to solve this issue, I know some cars take longer than other but believe me they all can be stabled with a bit of patient and put the right numbers in the right place, just try this and you will agree with me, say Amuse S2000 which everyone complains, front ride height 85, rear 110, front spring 3.00 rear 2.80, ARB front 4, rear 7, front compression 52, rear 61, front rebound 82, rear 91, front camber 0.0 rear 4.0, front toe 50 out, rear 0.00
Drivetrain on 5.5.60 and front downforce on 100, rear on 215!!
Now, this is just two minute set up I did and it is already stable enough to drive with comfort, I am not a science or professional but all I can say is, Don’t give up.
By the way this set up I just did is for racing soft tyres, I believe with harder tyres as I heard it is easier, i wouldn’t know because I only use racing hard or soft tyres only.
Hope this helps some who use same tyres.
Happy driving!

Last edited:
You spelled nonsense wrong and it's one word. Your tune is also rubbish and just causes horrific understeer. I'll choose stock setup every time over that mess and beat you using a harder compound easily.

I hear lots of players complain about some cars are not stable and rear skids off, well I tell you this, there are so many different ways to cure that, just think about how many tools there is to solve this issue, I know some cars take longer than other but believe me they all can be stabled with a bit of patient and put the right numbers in the right place, just try this and you will agree with me, say Amuse S2000 which everyone complains, front ride height 85, rear 110, front spring 3.00 rear 2.80, ARB front 4, rear 7, front compression 52, rear 61, front rebound 82, rear 91, front camber 0.0 rear 4.0, front toe 50 out, rear 0.00
Drivetrain on 5.5.60 and front downforce on 100, rear on 215!!
Now, this is just two minute set up I did and it is already stable enough to drive with comfort, I am not a science or professional but all I can say is, Don’t give up.
By the way this set up I just did is for racing soft tyres, I believe with harder tyres as I heard it is easier, i wouldn’t know because I only use racing hard or soft tyres only.
Hope this helps some who use same tyres.
Happy driving!

Back