F f_399 Messages 540 Jan 5, 2011 #1 I have searched but most i got were posts before the recent update that could let you backup. What would I need and where do I go to do this backup? Steps? Size? I am about 70% through the game and would hate to lose all that. Thanks a lot, even a simple link would suffice.
I have searched but most i got were posts before the recent update that could let you backup. What would I need and where do I go to do this backup? Steps? Size? I am about 70% through the game and would hate to lose all that. Thanks a lot, even a simple link would suffice.
Exorcet Messages 7,677 Messages Exorcet Messages OE Exorcet Jan 5, 2011 #2 Get a USB drive, stick it in the PS3, go to save data, select copy, select the USB. Done.
A Alara78 Messages 124 Messages Alara78 Jan 5, 2011 #4 f_399 Thank you! Where is "Save Data" ? PS3 menu or a menu on GT5? Click to expand... PS3 menu
SiientJay Messages 42 Messages SiientJay Jan 5, 2011 #5 If your ps3 dies is it possible to load that USB drive onto your new ps3 using your same account?
dabest2500 Messages 3,490 Messages dabest2500 Jan 5, 2011 #6 SiientJay If your ps3 dies is it possible to load that USB drive onto your new ps3 using your same account? Click to expand... Using the same PSN account that worked with the save works.
SiientJay If your ps3 dies is it possible to load that USB drive onto your new ps3 using your same account? Click to expand... Using the same PSN account that worked with the save works.
SiientJay Messages 42 Messages SiientJay Jan 5, 2011 #7 dabest2500 Using the same PSN account that worked with the save works. Click to expand... Cool thanks for the info
dabest2500 Using the same PSN account that worked with the save works. Click to expand... Cool thanks for the info