Noob from Australia first clip

• Thread starter eds040
  • 14 comments
Hey guys..
this is my first vid i had the game for a while but i only just started getting into drifting! At first it was hard but now im getting better..
I quickly made a clip this morning sorry i spun out, ill make a better one later with a different car!

This one is a stock R30 skyline 5psd with full exhaust, stage 2 turbo kit and chip. 230kw.

Critisim encouraged :D
What can i work on? I usually make the entry to the hairpin but i went a bit hard this time sorry haha
cheers.
http://www.fileupyours.com/files/46115/HR30.wmv

Very nice video, all the aspects of a home filmed video aswell (rustling in the background etc) 👍

I would say,just lowering the car,and stiffen it up a bit,you can see it's pretty much soft and high!Everything else is 👍

Thanks for the feedback guys!

The suspension was completely stock with crappy tyres :P
I have no idea how to work the suspension ill go home and try fiddling with it! thanks for the tip!

Just watched your video. It was a great drift lap. I cant make a perfect lap drift myself yet. You're great man.

Feel free to watch and comment my video if you have time :)

Wow, for a noob that was very NOT noobish. Keep up the good work.

nice work for a beginner!
Your drifts are i think perfect for a nub.
try challanging yourself on harder courses such as deep forest ect.
cheers

Very nice! Not n00bish in the slightest.

As my buddies in Brisbane would say, "Fulleh sik mate." :D

Nice initiation on the hairpin, shame it spun. Great stuff, let's see more.

--Dave

http://www.fileupyours.com/files/55490/F6atTskba.wmv

Im trying to use an aussie car for drifting. I spent an hour at Tsukuba and this was the best i could do. Some of my corners where better on previous laps but this is the only replay i could make when doing the whole track. Shes a bit heavy but im slowly getting used to it! Sorry about the quality i only have dial up so it takes me ages to upload big files so i only made it small 4mb
cheers

Back