Noob online question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Spagetti69
  • 4 comments
  • 515 views

Spagetti69

Is not my real name.
Premium
Messages
10,403
Messages
GTP_Spag69
Messages
spagetti69
Just a quickie.

Set up a public room tonight. Max HP sports hard, that type of stuff.
Getting a bit fed up of other lobbies with racing softs and unlimited restrictions.

Anyhow after awhile some like-minded people joined and I had a blast. I wasn't a dictator with the lobby, I asked everyone what track combo they would like etc.

Anyway my question is. How do I select a single make race. I know it's achievable but as with alot of things GT related you have to search these things out.

Thanks in advance.
 
Can this not be done? I'm sure I've seen it before.
 
Single make? I assume you mean like "Ferrari only" or a specific car?
You can only set a car to be used if its in the recommended list as not everyone will have the same car.

You cant set a specific make of car to be used. Unfortunately.
 
Single make? I assume you mean like "Ferrari only" or a specific car?
You can only set a car to be used if its in the recommended list as not everyone will have the same car.

You cant set a specific make of car to be used. Unfortunately.

I though you could choose a car from your garage and every could use it.
 
Thanks Jim.

How do I do it from the recommended list, can you remember?

Edit, @never. Even better if you can do that.
 
Back