Noob question. Can a button box be programed to work with PS4 Pro/GT Sport and T300RS wheel?

• Thread starter Rotaxman
  • 4 comments
United States
United States
I want to apologize in advance for my being a noob. Please be gentle. I would like to add a simple button box to give me more buttons while playing gt sport. I have a thrustmaster t300rs wheel and ps4 pro no computer involved. I'm new to this community, (enjoying my time in lockdown) and not racing online yet. I purchased a simple number box with usb plug but can't seem to figure out how to program it. On gt sport under options, it offers my specific wheel and you program the functions to the wheels buttons... Not sure how to add the additional box into its system. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Sincerely. Rotaxman

you can plug in any usb Keyboard to your PS4 and use it to type in Chat in GTSport Lobbies for example.
I do this quite regulary.

Also there are special Keybindings to Keyboard in the Replay-Function of GT Sport.
ButtonBox though, no idea. If it works like a "Controller"-Device, it should be possible.

Back