Noob Questions

• Thread starter wrapture
  • 11 comments
United States
Louisiana
wrapture
I just won an Xbox One tonight and Im thinking about getting Forza 5. I would prefer a digital download but I want the limited edition cars and stuff. Is there a way to get a digital limited edition? Also is there a "Season Pass" for all of the DLC or do I have to buy them individually?

That's awesome man! You can't buy a limited edition online but you can buy the VIP I believe. There is a season pass for $50.

Thank you. It stinks that I wont be able to buy a digital limited edition. I guess ill be heading to the store soon to buy a disk. Ill also be getting the season pass because I want every DLC.

Congrats wrapture - I'm holding out for an iPad myself, just one more red :D

I decided to download the game because I'm impatient (BTW I love being able to play it before its done). I also ordered a new controller instead of DLC. Id rather be able to play with a friend than have to wait for cars to download and then purchase them in game.

Congrats :cheers:
The Mc Donalds contest? :D

Thanks :cheers: What is this McDonalds contest? I haven't heard about it until now. I actually won it in a raffle at my high school Military Ball :sly:

Yes where are my manners.:lol: Congrats on the prize:cheers:

Thank You :D

Congrats wrapture - I'm holding out for an iPad myself, just one more red :D

Are you in the McDonalds contest?

Thanks :cheers: What is this McDonalds contest? I haven't heard about it until now. I actually won it in a raffle at my high school Military Ball :sly:

Well that's here in Spain (or might be England, dunno as i watch a lot of sport streams lately), but I saw an add that they were giving away 1000? units along with other prices.

I don't know whether it's the same one as in Louisiana but in the UK McDonalds are holding a Monopoly contest in which customers collect stickers from food items for prizes.
So in order to have a better shot at winning an Xbone, i'd suggest you go and eat hamburgers there every day and save the coupons :D

I don't know whether it's the same one as in Louisiana but in the UK McDonalds are holding a Monopoly contest in which customers collect stickers from food items for prizes.

I don't go to McDonald's very often so I'm not sure if the ones near me are doing that. I'll look into it though as another xbox wouldn't hurt :)

Back